Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Two Days in the Future ~ Welcome!
[Image: 8LPu6e2.jpg]

[Image: vSHc4os.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • HomelessPatriot, K1ll_R06U3, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Chuckle  Q+

[-] Liked by:
  • Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, SlowLoris
Like Reply
This kind of stuff makes you gasp

20 hrs ago it was 730 positive cops on NYPD and "by Monday it will be over 900"

https://nypost.com/2020/03/29/900-nypd-m...oner-says/

read anecdote elsewhere people acting out during arrests, spitting even a biter who supposedly infected one cop and he took it back and got half the precinct infected as a result

Yeah I know its high risk public interaction. I agree cops hate these Domestic callouts to deal with physical fights in apartments, they enter into germ environments dealing with unstable or inebriated people who are all terrified.

If its not real then how are all these cops testing positive? Nobody would fuck up their medical record in a union for some faked up scam. That's a lifelong pre existing condition now. "yeah I got the CV back in '20'

Is Harvey some kind of "samson option" moving him thru prisons to spread it to correctional officers, law enforcement and so on? Was he on Rikers at all? I knew he was up at Albany.

Yeah its beyond surreal.
[-] Liked by:
  • DaJavoo, HomelessPatriot, K1ll_R06U3, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 11:11 PM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote:
I took this photo Saturday at the Prompt Care facility owned by the hospital.   It is NOT the hospital but an urgent care facility. 

There were 5 or 6 employees in Hazmat gear but as you can see there wasn't a single patient anywhere.  There's been one or two deaths at the hospital and they weren't even from here.  
[Image: D6wLWOi.jpg]

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • DaJavoo, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, SlowLoris
Like Reply
I dunno the back story ~ but I suspect laid-off orchestra members??  Enjoy!

[-] Liked by:
  • K1ll_R06U3
Like Reply

[-] Liked by:
  • K1ll_R06U3
Like Reply
She has an obvious accent and that was not a US testing center in that quonset hut. 

Re: the woman doing voice over in that twitter video

Who knows if Boris has kits distributed, they may only have the framework in place. 

She sounded Oirish ornery.  

She can go back out and run to the shops I am locked down till I hear the death rates in Italy get under control.

The next phase to watch for are commercial airline pilots who flew all the springbreakers home hither and yon.

If its a 10-14 delay till the first symptoms we may hear airlines quietly parking their fleet.

exercising caution...
[-] Liked by:
  • Goldilocks
Like Reply
(Today, 06:30 AM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(Today, 06:21 AM)Pintaday Wrote:
(Today, 06:01 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: Why not put a dryer sheet in where ever ya' store yer bills?

Yanno?
  I can't quite understand.  For the past 30 or 40 years, checking account debit cards have been easier than cash.  I keep a large bill or two tucked in behind my driver's license in case I'm somewhere in a situation where I need a bribe, er cash.  I carry a few 20's and smaller ~ usually have to ask for bills in change at a store as the bills I keep on hand are for pizza delivery (seldom) or payin' the little kids in the neighborhood for yard chores ~ rakin', pickin' up pine cones, pickin' dandelions for the chickens, etc...

I just don't need stinky, germy cash.  My debit card is kept in a RFID sleeve.

I don't keep cash on hand ~ I figger it earns a bit of interest in the bank, and if TSHTF it'll be worthless anyway, so why bother?   1dunno1

Never have been able to figger out wimmin's ideas on stuff.  [Image: gaahvu5.gif]

[Image: 4319206f67a2b2dbcf03e302b1a2a400.jpg]
I keep a substantial stash of cash mostly Canadian of course but also some $USD. Mostly in case the network goes down and credit cards, debit, and bank machines no longer work for days or weeks. I am also well prepped so I can trade toilet paper for beer if I need to. Chuckle

I hear ya' ~ I keep silver for that ~ I figger if all that happens only the gullible will take greenbacks.  Most business peeps aren't that gullible.   Eyeroll  If they are, I still have paper checks I can write.

Lmao

I got that too Chuckle

I have been on the forums a long time. If you don't heed the logical advice you are just plain stupid.
Like Reply
Good Mornin' Patriots,

I hope you are all doing well!

THOUGHT OF THE DAY:

NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TO WASTE:

It is important for Grandparents and Parents to please use your time at home to explain to your children about their constitution, their bill of rights, their country and why it is the envy of the world. Teach them to question everything and let them know you will give them the true answer.

Teach them ethics, morals and about doing acts of kindness. Warn them of the dangers of bullies and to be on the right side of Good. In short what a great time to have a heart to heart talk about life. Love you all. Stay frosty, it will soon be over and we will soar like an Eagle to new heights.

[Image: wHTGO03.jpg]
"We fight for or serve America not because we hate our enemies but because we love our country. We absolutely love the freedoms that we cherish" General Michael T. Flynn.

[Image: vDiWs5b.png]
Like Reply
"We fight for or serve America not because we hate our enemies but because we love our country. We absolutely love the freedoms that we cherish" General Michael T. Flynn.

[Image: vDiWs5b.png]
Like Reply