Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
(Today, 08:02 PM)Max the Nine Wrote: Good night Daj. Until the morrow. 
Sleep tight! Wink

[Image: giphy.webp]  Thanks, Max.
[Image: LnNDwC8.png] [Image: 7iwOcfu.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • MeaCulpa, Sassy, TomBoy
Like Reply
I got the Weber out and made some burgers.  Hadn't been able to do that in months.  

I'm Spring's biggest fan.  Cheer

“Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once.”  Shakespeare

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Elric, Kraut, MeaCulpa, Pintaday, Rembrandt, Sassy, TomBoy
Like Reply

[-] The following 5 users Like MeaCulpa's post:
  • Elric, FlyoverCountry, Kraut, Sassy, TomBoy
Like Reply
(Today, 08:12 PM)MeaCulpa Wrote:

Facepalm
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!
[-] The following 3 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Elric, MeaCulpa, TomBoy
Like Reply
(Today, 06:45 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM ANNOUNCES CHEERLEADERS TO BE REPLACED WITH COED DANCE TEAM

The team said on Wednesday they have hired former Laker Girl manager Petra Pope to be an adviser for the unit.
“I’ve been asked to create a more modern entertainment team that is inclusive and diverse,” Pope said in a phone interview with the AP.
“We just want to follow that mode of being more modern and a more modern franchise. Change is difficult, but I do feel that the fans will love what we bring to the table.”
Joey Colby-Begovich, vice president of gameday experience said Monday that Pope will be in charge of forming and naming the new dance team.

https://www.outkick.com/washington-footb...ance-team/
"inclusive and diverse" oh goodie. They better include a cripple, a midget, a retard, at least one of each, and a couple of effeminate homosexuals.
That would make for great entertainment that the "fans will love". Most will say 'About bloody time. It's what we've been wanting all along.' For sure. 

[Image: y6emjlB.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Elric's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, MeaCulpa, Pintaday, TomBoy
Like Reply
(Today, 08:09 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: I got the Weber out and made some burgers.  Hadn't been able to do that in months.  

You wimps. I only charcoal grill and do it at least two or three times a week all winter long and I am in Canada.  Chuckle
I just had grilled burgers for dinner tonight and Friday is steak night grilled over charcoal of course. Sometimes I have to shovel a path on the deck to the BBQ. Drinks
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy (Billy Currington)
[Image: jcwYT3Y.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Pintaday's post:
  • MeaCulpa, TomBoy
Like Reply
(Today, 08:38 PM)Elric Wrote:
(Today, 06:45 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM ANNOUNCES CHEERLEADERS TO BE REPLACED WITH COED DANCE TEAM

The team said on Wednesday they have hired former Laker Girl manager Petra Pope to be an adviser for the unit.
“I’ve been asked to create a more modern entertainment team that is inclusive and diverse,” Pope said in a phone interview with the AP.
“We just want to follow that mode of being more modern and a more modern franchise. Change is difficult, but I do feel that the fans will love what we bring to the table.”
Joey Colby-Begovich, vice president of gameday experience said Monday that Pope will be in charge of forming and naming the new dance team.

https://www.outkick.com/washington-footb...ance-team/
"inclusive and diverse" oh goodie. They better include a cripple, a midget, a retard, at least one of each, and a couple of effeminate homosexuals.
That would make for great entertainment that the "fans will love". Most will say 'About bloody time. It's what we've been wanting all along.' For sure. 

[Image: y6emjlB.gif]
My stepdad quit watching football when they quit showing cheerleaders, so I never got into it, until later but that was just betting on games underway, because money was worthless and the games had already happened, but we didn't know the score yet. Anyway that was fun and funny until some dude with a wife that ran his household and had a couple f trophies I doubt were his ended up pretty deep in the whole then tried to get it back on acey deucy and got deeper and ended up losing a title and getting an allotment pulled anyhow the pilipino mafia didn't get shut down but the low bid games did. So since then I don't really watch pro ball, but I don't mind if it's on and college ball is kinda fun to watch. I'd rather bet on UFC though.
[-] The following 2 users Like Danno512's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, TomBoy
Like Reply
(Today, 08:51 PM)Pintaday Wrote:
(Today, 08:09 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: I got the Weber out and made some burgers.  Hadn't been able to do that in months.  

You wimps. I only charcoal grill and do it at least two or three times a week all winter long and I am in Canada.  Chuckle
I just had bgrilled burgers and Friday is steak night grilled over charcoal of course. Sometimes I have to shovel a path on the deck to the BBQ. Drinks
[Image: lPN9bW1.gif]

Lmao

“Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once.”  Shakespeare

[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Pintaday, TomBoy
Like Reply

Like Reply
(Today, 09:09 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(Today, 08:51 PM)Pintaday Wrote:

I just had bgrilled burgers and Friday is steak night grilled over charcoal of course. Sometimes I have to shovel a path on the deck to the BBQ. Drinks
[Image: lPN9bW1.gif]

Lmao
Love you mate. Lmao
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy (Billy Currington)
[Image: jcwYT3Y.png]
Like Reply