Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
I didnt watch the harry and meghan bs circus but after hearing some of what they said I thought to myself it's only a matter of time before these two end up a memory.

1dunno1 just my two cent
[-] The following 4 users Like Beyond It's The Great Trumpski's post:
  • Apache54, Billy, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
[Image: gyjajxf.jpg]
[Image: LnNDwC8.png] [Image: 7iwOcfu.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Apache54, Billy, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(Today, 08:49 AM)TomBoy Wrote:
(Today, 08:20 AM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(Today, 08:17 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: I read an article last night about what had been said, it all sounded very 'childish'. The comments in response from people from many countries were classic! 

The great-grand children of Elizabeth aren't given titles of Prince or Princess. There was only a concession made for Kate and Williams children due to young George being heir to the throne. 

So Meghan "wanted" her child to be a Prince  Chuckle and didn't get her own way. Oh dear, Harry, Meghan doesn't get what she wants in our constitutional monarchy. 

When she spoke of not knowing what she was getting herself into, Harry explained it all to her prior to engagement announcement. He even spoke about how he did explain everything to her in a television interview. 

The British monarchy is an institution with specific protocols agreed with the politicians that represent the people, it is not a wild west reality show where they can do whatever they like. 

Diana didn't do what she did for political reasons, she did what she did to stop landmines and the wars that put them there. 

Megs isn't has clever has she thinks she is. If she was clever she wouldn't be wearing high heels while pregnant, and she wouldn't be wearing black either due to what black does to the body. We also saw rickets return in children the UK due to women wearing black burkas.

Good points, @ELIAKIM    Heartflowers

The bitch is simply trying to JUSTIFY herself.  Wanker

[Image: FYKDiBo.jpg]

Rockin' In The Free World...

@~mc~

Chuckle
Jptdknpa  made my morning!
[Image: VjBFBTJ.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like ~mc~'s post:
  • Apache54, Billy, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
The whole thing was a "smoke and Mirrors" soap opera to keep the couch potato's minds on track for the B.S. they been programmed for and to NOT address the serious STATE of our country, I call total BULL on the whole thing.
Like Reply
(Today, 11:05 AM)Apache54 Wrote: The whole thing was a "smoke and Mirrors"  soap opera to keep the couch potato's minds on track for the B.S. they been programmed for and to NOT address the serious STATE of our country, I call total BULL on the whole  thing.

The interview was the [Image: xqxCdXP.jpg]
portion of "Bread and Circuses".

Yeah3
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: LYg57ij.jpg]

[Image: laQRFIp.jpg]
[Image: WGFeykg.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like SouthernBelle's post:
  • Apache54, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(Today, 09:57 AM)gallowglassie Wrote: Morning Tavern

did not watch that interview and glad of it

Oprah was leading the witness as expected

and when London BLM get all worked up this spring, loot and ransack Buckingham Palace

she can gloat into her glass of "white whine" as Mooch did in Paris on the Seine as Notre Dame burned

its like shake n bake chicken, "and I helped"

since her public endorsing of Obama back in 2008 wasn't helpful enough

the incendiaries have been planted and set, the Officer Derek Chauvin trial jury selection begins today

plenty of piles of gas rags and kindling laying about that will be put to good use surely

its hitting 60 here today, am unplugging and enjoying unfiltered sunlight while it lasts

a little something from the memory hole for Intl. Women's Day

this one is a tell, esp how Ros is looking at Ladybird

[Image: Screenshot-1143.png]

it was a mistake to add Michelle into this elite group who had no respect for any of them

now we will all pay for allowing that lie to stand unchallenged

Harry and Britain will pay for any lies they are permitting to be carried forward onto the backs of their generation

none of us living should be held responsible for decisions made by previous generations and we need liberated from the lies
Let's not forget that Meg was photographed in the White House with Obama in 2016. Meg thinks she's got a chance of running for President of America if she can build up her profile amongst Americans.  Candace would rip Meg to shreds.  Jptdknpa
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Apache54, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
From yesterday 

[Image: sj45h51.png]
Like Reply
(Today, 10:16 AM)Beyond It\s The Great Trumpski Wrote: I didnt watch the harry and meghan bs circus but after hearing some of what they said I thought to myself it's only a matter of time before these two end up a memory.

1dunno1 just my two cent
Harry's dream was to live in Africa prior to meeting Meg. Africa was far too real for Meg, she sees herself living the Hollywood lifestyle amongst the celebrities, although Megs list of "wants" have been impeded by the lockdown. 

Candace knew she would head to L.A. and so did I. British people with common sense could see that coming prior to the marriage. We knew that she never had any intention of staying in the UK and that she was social climbing on the back of Harry. However, she took on more than she could chew with the British aristocracy.  Chuckle

We saw straight through Meghan and her platitudes. She knows some jargon but couldn't live up to it. Now that requires serious integration to walk the talk.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply