Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
Had no intention of staying out drinking again last night but so glad I did! Ended up at the skateshop after the pool hall to watch my friends band practice and the first song they played was hallowed be thy name by iron maiden and they freaking nailed it! I've never seen anyone cover maiden before and it blew my mind! I wish all of you could've heard it! Still humming it this morning!
[-] The following 8 users Like Thinklester's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3
Like Reply
<script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 14 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, Hero Protagonist, HomelessPatriot, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Munchaab, Pure Rock Fury, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle
Like Reply

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Pure Rock Fury, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 10:21 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:

The meme is pretty accurate. Full shelves inside and a lot full of more. This is my local Lowe's. Their extra inventory is usually stacked behind the store, but they have so much that they had to stack it along the side lot.

No one is buying their expensive lumber.

[Image: N9BVSU6.jpg]
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 13 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Hero Protagonist, HomelessPatriot, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 08:38 AM)Elric Wrote: My State of NSW has just introduced that masks must be worn in shops and on public transport. 
Meh. No one was wearing them when I went to the chemist this arvo.  Chuckle  

Wooki has not had his walk for three days [raining] but he's rather chill. [He's asleep at my feet] Though I did walk him outside for 20 minutes to let him sniff and mark. 
Hope it dries enough between showers tomorrow to take him for a run. 

Had two black cockatoos in my white cedar tree today, sharpening their beaks by ripping branches to shreds. 
They're really noisy. 
Beautiful birds. 

Black cockatoos aren't as common as galahs and white cockatoos around here. 
For some reason kookaburras don't frequent my area though they're frequently heard in the mountains ten miles west of me.  1dunno1  

It's nearly the bewitching hour. 

Night all.  Drinks

Glad Wooki got a chance to check his pee mail.  Wink

Aren't the galah birds the ones Wooki puts a hurtin' on?   1dunno1
[Image: LnNDwC8.png] [Image: 7iwOcfu.jpg]
[-] The following 7 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Ploughman's Lunch today!

[Image: 18660be2395a1b12b7e126ba966ecaed.jpg]

And, extra special ~ Red Cheddar Cheese from @Munchaab's part of the planet!

[Image: 516_970x745.jpg]  [Image: br8Fud3.png]
[Image: LnNDwC8.png] [Image: 7iwOcfu.jpg]
[-] The following 9 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Munchaab, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Good afternoon everyone Heartflowers

No rain today so mowed the both mothers lawns.

This karma system better work or i wont be happy Chuckle
[Image: RwDGFq3.png] [Image: h2iNsYM.jpg]
[-] The following 13 users Like Billy's post:
  • BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, jedijuju, John, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, RedAuroras, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Afternoon tavern

still trying to figure out the scale on the Bidens have tea with the Carters, photo op or photo shop???

some clever wag zoomed in on the tea service

shrunken head cupcakes?

[Image: jNCtKVD.png]
[-] The following 11 users Like gallowglassie's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 08:06 AM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 08:02 AM)ishtahota Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 07:56 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: Indeed ~ Price of lumber is going to create a new fashion of block constructed housing.   Facepalm

Of course, there is the steel framing alternative that's been trying to edge out traditional lumber for years ~ it may have its day yet.

Hope everything conspires to make this a soon reality for you and yer tribe, @ishtahota   [Image: aEsPK4t.gif]

Starting the first one in a month.
I gotta get the driveway off the other side of the cul-de-sac anyways.

Honestly, I am stuck between a show-and-tell on this site and a hard no on info.

Loose lips and all.

1dunno1

Leave location details out of anything you'd like to share.

This thread flies by so quickly it's not likely to be seen by any but the dedicated C&B'er.   Chuckle

You'll be doin' sumpin' the rest of us only dream about ~ we'll all cheer ya' on and who knows?  Ya' might even get a tip or two!  Wink

I have a question:

will it be impenetrable to those heat signature cameras??
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: lzFChjG.jpg][Image: WGFeykg.png]

[Image: PSuOTHi.jpg]

[-] The following 7 users Like SouthernBelle's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 10:34 AM)SlowLoris Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 10:21 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:

The meme is pretty accurate. Full shelves inside and a lot full of more. This is my local Lowe's. Their extra inventory is usually stacked behind the store, but they have so much that they had to stack it along the side lot.

No one is buying their expensive lumber.

[Image: N9BVSU6.jpg]
I saw a tweet or something this morning of a trucker who said this is a manufactured shortage. He went on to say the sawmills and logging never even skipped a beat during 20. He says wholesalers have lumber stacked as high as the forklift will reach just sitting on it. 
I’m sure somehow this crap will be blamed on “Trump tariffs” or some such.  Chuckle
Somebody call a jackass?
[-] The following 13 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, jedijuju, John, K1ll_R06U3, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle
Like Reply