Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
(05-06-2021, 10:02 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
And why not? That was me before I switched to a pipe. 
Only yesterday I was telling a cig smoker how since switching to a pipe I no longer smoke in bed, while spending a penny and rarely while driving. 

Smoked a ciggie whenever I got the chance. Even kicked one whining bitch out of my taxi. 

The conversation went something like this;
"Driver, do you mind?" [When I lit up a bunger] 
"No lady, I don't mind at all." 
"Well I certainly do!!!" 
"Sorry about that" while pulling to the curb "Maybe you'd be happier whining in someone elses cab?" 

Whining bitch took the hint with a "Why I never . . " Yeah piss off ya stuck-up manky smelling old bitch [Only thought that bit cos I got manners and shit  Yeah3  ] 
[And before anyone defends the stuck-up moll; Whining Bitch was wearing enough cheap perfume to choke a horse. She smelt like a public shithouse urinal cake  Slap It's why I lit up to cover her stench]
[-] The following 9 users Like Elric's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Quick tutorial on making your own homemade spam, freeze it in "loaf shape", stacks nice as bricks in butcher paper

you can pack jars and pressure can it also, other vids out there on how to pressure can it

Homemade SPAM - How To Make SPAM at Home!! - YouTube

Mary's video today on the quake in Formosa Kansas earlier

Formoso, Kansas Magnitude 3.8 Early Moring Earthquake - YouTube

time for some Hawk talk, have a great evening ya'll

Global Star 5 Player (gsradio.net)

today's garden project was repurposing a tidy cat bucket into a cuke growing container, will be trained to grow up a fake wisteria as its climber

drainage holes, painted and good to go. 

molded plastics from China not cheap, so I re use everything possible
[-] The following 10 users Like gallowglassie's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 05:58 PM)gallowglassie Wrote: Quick tutorial on making your own homemade spam, freeze it in "loaf shape", stacks nice as bricks in butcher paper

you can pack jars and pressure can it also, other vids out there on how to pressure can it

Mary's video today on the quake in Formosa Kansas earlier

Formoso, Kansas Magnitude 3.8 Early Moring Earthquake - YouTube

time for some Hawk talk, have a great evening ya'll

Global Star 5 Player (gsradio.net)

today's garden project was repurposing a tidy cat bucket into a cuke growing container, will be trained to grow up a fake wisteria as its climber

drainage holes, painted and good to go. 

molded plastics from China not cheap, so I re use everything possible
Formoso is close to where I grew up.  The whole place is about 16 blocks.  I bet that's the biggest news there since the Johnson's had people over for coffee last Sunday afternoon  Chuckle
The population is 93

[Image: M0amvIK.jpg]

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 11 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, RedAuroras, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Wow!!!!

Six quakes, so far, have rattled Jewell County on Thursday

JEWELL COUNTY -- Six earthquakes have rocked Jewell County thus far since early this morning, with the strongest being a 4.1 magnitude temblor.

According to the Kansas Geological Survey, a 4.1 magnitude quake struck at 6:35 a.m. Thursday. It was located southwest of Formoso, just north of M Road between 250 Road and 260 Road.

https://salinapost.com/posts/61e8b990-01...1de1a864bc

[-] The following 10 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 04:49 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 07:10 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: [Image: WXoripw.png]

https://dougbillings.us/video/dougs-inte...gh-dundas/
That lady is incredible.  Brave, brilliant,  articulate.   She really impresses me as a warrior for good

Indeed!  [Image: 6hjy2X6.gif]

I've missed her since the D.C. Fracas.
[Image: LnNDwC8.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, Elric, FlyoverCountry, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
In an alarming report Wednesday, the [i]New York Times [/i]found that almost three million children have dropped out of full-time school “because of the shift to virtual learning from in-classroom learning.”
Three million, that’s roughly the school-age population of Florida.
Tragic.
[i]The Times[/i] says students in poor and minority communities — the group politicians say they care most about — have been deeply affected by the shutdown. Many students across the country do not have access to an internet connection. The National Education Association (NEA) estimates that 25% of school-age children do not have broadband access or a web-enabled device.

https://www.outkick.com/three-million-ch...-pandemic/

[-] The following 11 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 05:57 PM)Elric Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 10:02 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
And why not? That was me before I switched to a pipe. 
Only yesterday I was telling a cig smoker how since switching to a pipe I no longer smoke in bed, while spending a penny and rarely while driving. 

Smoked a ciggie whenever I got the chance. Even kicked one whining bitch out of my taxi. 

The conversation went something like this;
"Driver, do you mind?" [When I lit up a bunger] 
"No lady, I don't mind at all." 
"Well I certainly do!!!" 
"Sorry about that" while pulling to the curb "Maybe you'd be happier whining in someone elses cab?" 

Whining bitch took the hint with a "Why I never . . " Yeah piss off ya stuck-up manky smelling old bitch [Only thought that bit cos I got manners and shit  Yeah3  ] 
[And before anyone defends the stuck-up moll; Whining Bitch was wearing enough cheap perfume to choke a horse. She smelt like a public shithouse urinal cake  Slap It's why I lit up to cover her stench]

[Image: gwH0pdD.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy
Like Reply
University of Texas linebacker Jake Ehlinger, younger brother of former Longhorns quarterback Sam Ehlinger, was found dead Thursday.
Austin police officials said they received a call Thursday afternoon and found Jake Ehlinger dead near campus, Yahoo Sports reports.
No additional information was released and officials did not specify how they found him. Yahoo Sports reports police said his death is not considered suspicious.

https://www.outkick.com/texas-lb-jake-eh...ff-campus/

[-] The following 8 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 05:58 PM)gallowglassie Wrote: Quick tutorial on making your own homemade spam, freeze it in "loaf shape", stacks nice as bricks in butcher paper

>snip<

[Image: cpZZvZc.jpg]

Thanks for postin' the SPAM recipe ~ I LOVE that stuff and just might try my hand at it!   [Image: OJEyVrv.png]
[-] The following 10 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 07:01 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: In an alarming report Wednesday, the [i]New York Times [/i]found that almost three million children have dropped out of full-time school “because of the shift to virtual learning from in-classroom learning.”
Three million, that’s roughly the school-age population of Florida.
Tragic.
[i]The Times[/i] says students in poor and minority communities — the group politicians say they care most about — have been deeply affected by the shutdown. Many students across the country do not have access to an internet connection. The National Education Association (NEA) estimates that 25% of school-age children do not have broadband access or a web-enabled device.

https://www.outkick.com/three-million-ch...-pandemic/

Those school districts should be losin' their ass over no Fed bux for home-schooled children.

High time.  They need to get with the program, stop playin' politics and get back to teachin' children how to think.
[-] The following 8 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy
Like Reply