Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
(05-07-2021, 07:48 AM)RedAuroras Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 02:58 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote: Wow. Very handsome mate. Rock on brother .. thanks for sharing Red.  Drinks  are these two your son and daughter ?  Nice ..look like movie stars.

Pffft...I wish! I'd already have a nice ~41ft liveaboard ready in case the bugout comes.

Jr runs one of two main machinery rooms on a Navy ship and she's a hearing aid tech down in Florida.

And @DaJavoo it takes a Zippo to light off the boilers. Chuckle Jr was beefin' that this was all they had in the ship's store on the Kearsarge. Thought you'd appreciate this:

[Image: T9IuIpY.jpg]

Ach ~ figgers the Navy would relegate the Jarheads to lightin' the fire.    Chuckle

Nice Hooch Burner, though!   [Image: aEsPK4t.gif]

[Image: amowWCV.png]
[Image: LnNDwC8.png] [Image: 7iwOcfu.jpg]
[-] The following 7 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, RedAuroras
Like Reply
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, RedAuroras, Sassy
Like Reply
Thx @Elric for the kind compliments. Yeah the Storm looking ominous again. Craig Bellamy is such a great coach. Bloody legend along with Wayne Bennet. Hope your arm is slowly healing mate. My sister almost lost her finger from a white tailed spider bite. Took ages for her to recover and get it right.. Drinks
[Image: 7K9J3Sr.png][Image: TAOppkb.jpg]
[-] The following 9 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, jedijuju, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 08:00 AM)Sassy Wrote: Guys this is the only pic I have of me. We just don't take many pics in my family. That was at my son's wedding to my ex daughter in law now. 

[Image: WgWPAYN.jpg]

[Image: gGtzyJ7.gif]
[-] The following 8 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 08:00 AM)Sassy Wrote: Guys this is the only pic I have of me. We just don't take many pics in my family. That was at my son's wedding to my ex daughter in law now. 

[Image: WgWPAYN.jpg]

Oh! Sassy! Your kind and tender personality shines through your eyes and smile. Hugs

Nice to meet you, lady.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 12 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, sloonie, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 08:19 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: Ach ~ figgers the Navy would relegate the Jarheads to lightin' the fire.    Chuckle

Nice Hooch Burner, though!   [Image: aEsPK4t.gif]

[Image: amowWCV.png]

Lmao "hooch burner"! Reminds me of a tale a VN vet told me looong ago.

They went into a village thought to be a supply point for the NVA. Found the hut with crates stacked. One young Marine had seen too many movies. Tossed a grenade in and swiftly spun around to duck behind the grass hut's outer wall. If there was a medal for terminal dumbass...it'd been awarded posthumously.
[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3
Like Reply

[-] The following 12 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, John, K1ll_R06U3, sloonie, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
[Image: mcn9h85.png]

[-] The following 10 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, RedAuroras, sloonie, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
[Image: NrzuUYA.png]

Yard werk awaits...
[-] The following 6 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 01:43 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote:
You and your man are beautiful Sloons. OMG. Thank you for sharing with us.  Love you  Kiss  
Hope to meet you two someday.  Heartflowers hubby looks like a wizard.
Those girls were hookers. Chuckle  every man with $ is handsome.
Sloons, you have such a nice smile.    Kiss

[Image: mW29ktb.jpg]
Hey, handsome! (with beautiful wife)  So good to put a face to you!
Yes, you ARE a good looking dude, and No, I am not a hooker!!  Chuckle
Love to you too JC.  Heartflowers  Heartflowers
At first, it may be overwhelming to find that you are a part of something so much bigger than you ever imagined. Once you relax into the thought and know you have the ability to create whatever you choose, it becomes less daunting…and even a little fun! ~ Creator
[-] The following 9 users Like sloonie's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, SlowLoris
Like Reply