Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
(05-07-2021, 12:02 AM)Elric Wrote: Oops, forgot to pour you one @Pintaday   Drinks  

[Image: eIhfmxF.png]

Thanks Elric, may fave beer. Just had my second coffee so must be beer time. Drinks
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy (Billy Currington)
[Image: jcwYT3Y.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like Pintaday's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 02:51 AM)RedAuroras Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 02:31 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 02:22 AM)RedAuroras Wrote: So has the Nenana tower in Fairbanks fallen yet?

I have always imagined you looking like Randy Quaid.  Chuckle  LMAO

Lmao Not me![Image: OAUHkHt.jpg]
Beautiful people everywhere! Wow. Dapper, that's a good word!
Not sure about Nenana.....but Yukon went out in Dawson yesterday morn. Then, blocked
back up. I expect it will let go again later today, but one never knows.
Spring is here.
At first, it may be overwhelming to find that you are a part of something so much bigger than you ever imagined. Once you relax into the thought and know you have the ability to create whatever you choose, it becomes less daunting…and even a little fun! ~ Creator
[-] The following 9 users Like sloonie's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaDa, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, RedAuroras
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 08:00 AM)Sassy Wrote: Guys this is the only pic I have of me. We just don't take many pics in my family. That was at my son's wedding to my ex daughter in law now. 

[Image: WgWPAYN.jpg]
Sassy!!!! The blond, blue eyed beauty of the south!
Nice to see you. Heartflowers
At first, it may be overwhelming to find that you are a part of something so much bigger than you ever imagined. Once you relax into the thought and know you have the ability to create whatever you choose, it becomes less daunting…and even a little fun! ~ Creator
[-] The following 10 users Like sloonie's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, IDR, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 09:23 AM)sloonie Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 08:00 AM)Sassy Wrote: Guys this is the only pic I have of me. We just don't take many pics in my family. That was at my son's wedding to my ex daughter in law now. 

[Image: WgWPAYN.jpg]
Sassy!!!!  The blond, blue eyed beauty of the south! 
Nice to see you.  Heartflowers

Seeing pics of our friends here really makes me happy Sloonie. I feel i know you all a little better. @Billy kick started this and a few members have since shared. 

Your hubby looks like a wise man.  Heartflowers the wiz  Chuckle
[-] The following 6 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Lady Lionhill
Like Reply
So now that it looks like chauvin will be exonerated the leftist run doj so called civil rights division is gonna make sure he hangs for doing his job.  Facepalm
[-] The following 7 users Like Beyond It's The Great Trumpski's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3
Like Reply
Facepalm

<script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, John
Like Reply
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 11 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, Heir, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill
Like Reply
[Image: 6cd1bf66af4b88d5f02f944a36018cca56c3b26f...c6a7d34cc1]

Oh, I could so murder several of these.

That damned Kohler engine on the Gravely won't start at all ~ tried 4 times in last 4 days.  So glad I ordered the Kawasaki engine ~ should be here soon.

So...

I pushed the Honda around the Group-Poop areas and I may have to figger out a way to drink beer upside down this afternoon.   Chuckle

[Image: 96lXSuR.gif]
[Image: LnNDwC8.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 10:05 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

All mine like cash at Christmas.   Chuckle
[-] The following 8 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3
Like Reply
[Image: kaG33Kd.gif]

[Image: Herman-Miller-Used-Aeron-Chair-Graphite-...-front.jpg]

Today.  Fed Ex says it's on the truck and will be delivered TODAY.   [Image: worshipcd6.gif]
[-] The following 10 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday
Like Reply