Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
(05-07-2021, 09:07 AM)sloonie Wrote:   Beautiful people everywhere!  Wow.  Dapper, that's a good word!
Not sure about Nenana.....but Yukon went out in Dawson yesterday morn.  Then, blocked
back up.  I expect it will let go again later today, but one never knows.
Spring is here.

Never been there for the breakup but I've been told that when it does, the entire countryside goes with a strong "snap". You know I had to ask about the Nenana. Not quite Powerball stuff. But you can win some pretty good $$$ if you pick the right day & time.
[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like RedAuroras's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, sloonie
Like Reply
Liz Cheney Orchestrated Secret Media Campaign To Counter Trump Rhetoric While He Was In Office: Report

Cheney’s rupture with the House Republican Conference has become all but final in recent days, but it has been months in the making. Edelman revealed that Cheney herself secretly orchestrated an unprecedented op-ed in the Washington Post by all ten living former Defense Secretaries, including her father, warning against Trump’s efforts to politicize the military. The congresswoman not only recruited her father but personally asked others, including Trump’s first Defense Secretary, Jim Mattis, to participate.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/liz-chene...ice-report

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 10 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, IDR, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, sloonie
Like Reply
I have spent the morning watching this kinda video. My wife and I were at Father O'Crowley Point in the Panamint range in Death Valley about 2012. A Fa 18 went over so low you could see the pilot. It was dropping into Star Wars canyon. This video is of a man who maintained these jets for 20 plus years. He got to take a ride into the canyon.

A lot more to the Star Wars run than a lot of videos show. Since 2012 I have been at the Star Wars viewing point three times. Worth every second of the waiting. 

Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 10 users Like IDR's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaDa, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, K1ll_R06U3, RedAuroras
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 09:36 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 09:23 AM)sloonie Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 08:00 AM)Sassy Wrote: Guys this is the only pic I have of me. We just don't take many pics in my family. That was at my son's wedding to my ex daughter in law now. 

[Image: WgWPAYN.jpg]
Sassy!!!!  The blond, blue eyed beauty of the south! 
Nice to see you.  Heartflowers

Seeing pics of our friends here really makes me happy Sloonie. I feel i know you all a little better. @Billy kick started this and a few members have since shared. 

Your hubby looks like a wise man.  Heartflowers the wiz  Chuckle

Dont blame me Chuckle Drinks

Good afternoon brother, Daj and gang Heartflowers

Awesome pictures everyone Drinks
[Image: RwDGFq3.png] [Image: h2iNsYM.jpg]
[-] The following 11 users Like Billy's post:
  • BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaDa, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, Pintaday, RedAuroras
Like Reply
Good afternoon.

Great to see so many pictures of members lately. I knew you were beautiful on the inside but outside as well, who knew. Reminds me of a study that was done and concluded that a majority of people including liberals find conservative minded people more attractive than their commie counterparts. I think it's because we smile more and are at peace with ourselves. Also we tend not to have green and pink hair, partially shaved heads and don't look like we were hit by a tornado in a hardware store. Chuckle
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy (Billy Currington)
[Image: jcwYT3Y.png]
[-] The following 8 users Like Pintaday's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaDa, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3
Like Reply
Here is your Pickles. Ain't no beauty, never have been, but I can figure out things many folk can't.

[Image: Qo94IHX.jpg]

Natural state:
[Image: v753vZV.jpg]
Heartflowers
[-] The following 16 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaDa, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Kraut, Lady Lionhill, Pintaday, RedAuroras, sloonie
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 12:16 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: Here is your Pickles. Ain't no beauty, never have been, but I can figure out things many folk can't.

[Image: Qo94IHX.jpg]

Natural state:
[Image: v753vZV.jpg]
Very huggable  Heartflowers.   I think you're adorable

[-] The following 12 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaDa, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, PickleSnout, Pintaday
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 06:58 AM)HomelessPatriot Wrote: Good Mornin' Patriots,

Did somebody mention liquid lunch? This photo always amazed me. The guy on the right has his bottle in hand.

[Image: iPgFgTC.jpg]

I remember that picture differently...

[Image: bCXfT8o.jpg]

Chuckle
[Image: QvuOAGw.png]
[-] The following 12 users Like ishtahota's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaDa, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, K1ll_R06U3, PickleSnout, sloonie
Like Reply
A disabled white farmer has sued President Joe Biden’s administration over his COVID-19 loan forgiveness program, alleging he can’t participate because he is white.

Adam Faust, a white resident of Chilton, Calumet County in Wisconsin, is one of five Midwestern farmers who filed a lawsuit on April 6 that accuses the federal government of violating their constitutional rights, Fox 11 reported.

https://fox11online.com/news/local/calum...ss-program

[-] The following 12 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaDa, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, Heir, K1ll_R06U3, RedAuroras, sloonie
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 11:37 AM)Billy Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 09:36 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 09:23 AM)sloonie Wrote: Sassy!!!!  The blond, blue eyed beauty of the south! 
Nice to see you.  Heartflowers

Seeing pics of our friends here really makes me happy Sloonie. I feel i know you all a little better. @Billy kick started this and a few members have since shared. 

Your hubby looks like a wise man.  Heartflowers the wiz  Chuckle

Dont blame me  Chuckle  Drinks

Good afternoon brother, Daj and gang  Heartflowers

Awesome pictures everyone  Drinks
Hey ya'll! I want to play too, even though I am very new, (as a registered member). But, just for fun, I am sharing something other than the wife and kids pics. If I can do this. If this works, I am the one with the hat on.
[Image: IMG-4723.jpg]    
Cheers1

Daj EDIT:     

[Image: IMG-4723.jpg]
[-] The following 18 users Like DaDa's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Kraut, Lady Lionhill, PickleSnout, Pintaday, RedAuroras, sloonie, T-Dub
Like Reply