Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 11 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaDa, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, K1ll_R06U3, RedAuroras
Like Reply

[-] The following 12 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaDa, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 01:21 PM)DaDa Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 11:37 AM)Billy Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 09:36 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote: Seeing pics of our friends here really makes me happy Sloonie. I feel i know you all a little better. @Billy kick started this and a few members have since shared. 

Your hubby looks like a wise man.  Heartflowers the wiz  Chuckle

Dont blame me  Chuckle  Drinks

Good afternoon brother, Daj and gang  Heartflowers

Awesome pictures everyone  Drinks
Hey ya'll! I want to play too, even though I am very new, (as a registered member). But, just for fun, I am sharing something other than the wife and kids pics. If I can do this. If this works, I am the one with the hat on.
[Image: IMG-4723.jpg]
Cheers1

Be still my heart!!! Heartflowers
I think I am swooning.
I love manly men! Tres handsome, you are.
At first, it may be overwhelming to find that you are a part of something so much bigger than you ever imagined. Once you relax into the thought and know you have the ability to create whatever you choose, it becomes less daunting…and even a little fun! ~ Creator
[-] The following 11 users Like sloonie's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaDa, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, Pintaday, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 10:17 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: [Image: kaG33Kd.gif]

[Image: Herman-Miller-Used-Aeron-Chair-Graphite-...-front.jpg]

Today.  Fed Ex says it's on the truck and will be delivered TODAY.   [Image: worshipcd6.gif]

[Image: OJEyVrv.png]  Worth the wait.    [Image: L8XBUkA.gif]
[Image: LnNDwC8.png] [Image: 7iwOcfu.jpg]
[-] The following 13 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaDa, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, RedAuroras, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 11:32 AM)IDR Wrote: I have spent the morning watching this kinda video. My wife and I were at Father O'Crowley Point in the Panamint range in Death Valley about 2012. A Fa 18 went over so low you could see the pilot. It was dropping into Star Wars canyon. This video is of a man who maintained these jets for 20 plus years. He got to take a ride into the canyon.

A lot more to the Star Wars run than a lot of videos show. Since 2012 I have been at the Star Wars viewing point three times. Worth every second of the waiting. 

Envious!

Looks like he got a tad light-headed a few times ~ but he kept his head on a swivel!  [Image: aEsPK4t.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 11:58 AM)Pintaday Wrote: Good afternoon.

Great to see so many pictures of members lately. I knew you were beautiful on the inside but outside as well, who knew. Reminds me of a study that was done and concluded that a majority of people including liberals find conservative minded people more attractive than their commie counterparts. I think it's because we smile more and are at peace with ourselves. Also we tend not to have green and pink hair, partially shaved heads and don't look like we were hit by a tornado in a hardware store. Chuckle

That's a lot goin' for us straight outta' the gate, Pint!    Lmao
[-] The following 8 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 02:53 PM)sloonie Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 01:21 PM)DaDa Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 11:37 AM)Billy Wrote: Dont blame me  Chuckle  Drinks

Good afternoon brother, Daj and gang  Heartflowers

Awesome pictures everyone  Drinks
Hey ya'll! I want to play too, even though I am very new, (as a registered member). But, just for fun, I am sharing something other than the wife and kids pics. If I can do this. If this works, I am the one with the hat on.
[Image: IMG-4723.jpg]
Cheers1

Be still my heart!!! Heartflowers
I think I am swooning.
I love manly men!  Tres handsome, you are.
Thank you Sloonie. That is very kind of you to say. Hugs and kisses.
Bigkiss

Oh, and that was only a 10 foot Gator, no big deal.
[-] The following 10 users Like DaDa's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 12:36 PM)ishtahota Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 06:58 AM)HomelessPatriot Wrote: Good Mornin' Patriots,

Did somebody mention liquid lunch? This photo always amazed me. The guy on the right has his bottle in hand.

[Image: iPgFgTC.jpg]

I remember that picture differently...

[Image: bCXfT8o.jpg]

Chuckle

Lmao  Jack Hammer!  ( @Gold Mule)
[-] The following 7 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Goldilocks, ishtahota, K1ll_R06U3, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 01:10 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: A disabled white farmer has sued President Joe Biden’s administration over his COVID-19 loan forgiveness program, alleging he can’t participate because he is white.

Adam Faust, a white resident of Chilton, Calumet County in Wisconsin, is one of five Midwestern farmers who filed a lawsuit on April 6 that accuses the federal government of violating their constitutional rights, Fox 11 reported.

https://fox11online.com/news/local/calum...ss-program

Lee Dundas needs to be their attorney.
[-] The following 10 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 03:25 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 10:17 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: [Image: kaG33Kd.gif]

[Image: Herman-Miller-Used-Aeron-Chair-Graphite-...-front.jpg]

Today.  Fed Ex says it's on the truck and will be delivered TODAY.   [Image: worshipcd6.gif]

[Image: OJEyVrv.png]  Worth the wait.    [Image: L8XBUkA.gif]
Life sucks without a comfortable place to park your ass  Chuckle

[-] The following 10 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, Heir, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, SlowLoris
Like Reply