Jim Stone on 5 CV Origins : Ft . De Trick MD :
Couldn ' t Decide Where Best to Post this , Thus a Stand Alone . . .
- - - - - - -

http://82.221.129.208/.vq0.html

Here is very likely the REAL "coronavirus" timeline

I have already gone over this here, but stuff slides off the page quick so in case you missed it -

All the links were in the original report, and they were all MSM links, this DID HAPPEN.

In June/July, Ft Detrick Maryland got audited. It was determined that due to "procedural errors" viruses were escaping their biolevel 4 facility "through the sanitary system" and on August 4 they got shut down and remain shut down until today, (and probably forever).

Now, one does not shut down ANY facility just because of "procedural errors, " no, those can be fixed quickly. When questioned about the closure, the excuse was then given that "the sanitary system was old and needed to be completely replaced". More patent bullshit. Take care of whatever and proceed as usual one would think, but not in this case

Reading through the meta talk, it is fairly easy to plausibly argue that the "procedural errors" were in fact by an unknown mole who smuggled coronavirus out of that facility, and released it in the United States first.

Then, in late August, we got our First vaping death which low and behold matched the symptoms of Coronavirus PERFECTLY. That was probably patient zero, and it was all scammed under the radar as E-cigarrette mayhem.

Even if there was no mole, and the viruses did indeed escape through a "dilapidated disposal system" run by a multiple trillion dollar military industrial complex in their most sensitive bio lab, the story still works -

FIVE types of this virus got out one way or another and ALL OF THEM showed up together in the United States, while China has one strain, and other nations have some, but not all strains, with the U.S. being the only place to have ALL OF them. Obviously, the disease originated in the U.S.

The E-cigarrette took the rap.

And those who want America wiped out kept it all hidden. Due to population density differences, it spread a lot more slowly in the U.S. than it did when someone went to China for war games, (Gee, FT DETRICK tie in here) and likely was the source of what got started there, knowingly possibly, possibly not.

China is now stating the United States gave them the virus, and that the United States must therefore know who patient zero is. Due to subversion, the U.S. power structure is incapable of admitting it, but I'll place a solid bet: THE FIRST "VAPING" DEATH.

And if so, and the reason it took off more slowly in the U.S. was because of population density differences and the fact that mass transit is a lot less used with a majority of people driving, IF it took off more slowly in the U.S. for those reasons which put the U.S. behind China in cases to date, we are in for one hell of a ride because it is no doubt EVERYWHERE by now, all 5 strains of it.

Consider this: Morgellons is obviously real, and the U.S. authorities do nothing but ridicule anyone who has it as having "delusional parasitosis", - these same people claim that E-cigarrettes can, while micro dosing "unknown crap" suddenly fill peoples lungs with five liters of gunk and ambush them in a single day. No warning signs, just suddenly your lungs are plugged. How much would you really have to vape to do that, even if the materials were designed to deposit and plug your lungs? In those small amounts you'd at least get a few months warning something was amiss and that is not what happened . . . . . . it is obviously hokum . . . . . . Ft Detrick?

http://82.221.129.208/.vq0.html

Stay Safe Neighbors . GOD Bless and Keep You All

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 12 users Like Heir's post:
  • bigD111, Catch, Commandante_Frio, Debauchery, FlyoverCountry, HomelessPatriot, Nightstalker2.0, Oldcynic, phxsparks, Pope Trollalittle, Sassy, snowglobe
Like Reply
Know of Jim from My HollyWierd days . Had the nicest Photo Shop / Studio in Greater Los Angeles . Huge place with every Camera in the world . From tiny Spy things to 32 mm Cinema Film units . I picked up Film Stock there for some outfits I worked for .

Then Jim had an epiphany . Someone in the CT Scene encouraged Him to do some Forensic type Analysis on the pix from 9 / 11 , and He didn ' t like what He saw . His comments got circulated and put on line , and He lost His business from a quiet industry boycott . I even participated when told to get Stock from another supplier . 1dunno1

The Jews killed His livelihood and I don ' t recall that He even mentioned Them in his comments on the wreckage pix . Ran Him out of town and He ended up in Mexico for His Own safety .

[-] The following 6 users Like Heir's post:
  • bigD111, Catch, FlyoverCountry, Pope Trollalittle, Sami aka Roxi, snowglobe
Like Reply
Thank you for posting this.

I read this earlier today and couldn't get it out of my mind. I did a little research and feel this is highly possible.

Great thread brother!
If you have to fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noahs Ark. And brother, its starting to rain...
[-] The following 6 users Like Catch's post:
  • bigD111, FlyoverCountry, MysticPizza, Pope Trollalittle, Sami aka Roxi, snowglobe
Like Reply
Mind blowing! Maybe time will tell? V6sRZf4
Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.
[-] The following 3 users Like bigD111's post:
  • Oldcynic, Pope Trollalittle, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
I can verify that vaping does cause excess mucous production, not only for the vaper but also other members of the household. My husband and I have both noticed it. He vapes.
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: WGFeykg.png]
[Image: Pd1CQEP.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes SouthernBelle's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
I made the Sovereign State Citizen / Hidden History / Conspiracy Community rounds in L.A. / Orange Counties and never noticed Jim at any of them . I think He came to His own 9 / 11 conclusions innocently enough . His Comments on the 9 / 11 Photos sure made a Splash in those Communities .

As I recall He was a Court Recognized Expert Witness in Forensic Photo Analysis . Photography was His LIFE . All the wannabe " Actors " that " were " connected had Their Portfolio Head Shots done in His Studio , by His Hand .

Had a proper Investigation of 9 / 11 taken place , He would be an obvious Candidate to give Expert Witness Testimony , being Pre Published on line . Think maybe that made some Ones uneasy .

" Dancing Israelis " and all . . . 

[-] The following 3 users Like Heir's post:
  • HomelessPatriot, Pope Trollalittle, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
FIVE types of this virus got out one way or another and ALL OF THEM showed up together in the United States, while China has one strain, and other nations have some, but not all strains, with the U.S. being the only place to have ALL OF them. Obviously, the disease originated in the U.S.
- - - - -

5 Race Specific Strains . . . U. S. first makes sense , being the World Melting Pot and all that . Got ' em all here ain ' t it ?

Anyone know if any Positives have showed up in the American Native Tribal Communities ?

[-] The following 1 user Likes Heir's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Good post. Now, let's look at the whole picture. Let's say the virus was manufactured here in the US. Remember the scientist that was caught trying to get to China with a virus? Remember, the secret meetings held by senate and house members in a facility in Kansas? Now, China is accusing the US of releasing it during a exercise in Wuhan. Now, the Democrats want Trump out at any cost, short of assassination. They have been trying since he came into office. Remember too, this virus came into play after their failed impeachment process. The Feds and Central banks want control of the markets. They want to be the buyers and sellers of everything we have. So, let's attempt a takeover of the market by using the virus as a scapegoat. In the meantime, the Democrats push for quarantine of cities and shutdown all events. They implement a "soft" martial law by activating National guard troops under the guise of "humanitarian aid", this also started by Democratic states. Don't be surprised, if they drag this out all summer. This will crash the economy. Don't get tunnel vision with the virus. Look at what's happening behind the scenes. They are wanting a one world government. The "New world order" we may lose our currency and be under a one world note. We are in a major crisis. After this is over, America may never be the same. Smoke and mirrors.
[-] The following 2 users Like Nightstalker2.0's post:
  • MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
That ' s one plausible scenario .

The Feds and Central banks want control of the markets. 

Already HAVE Control . They invented such things .

implement a "soft" martial law by activating National guard troops

So far as I ' ve seen reported , 1,000 Nat Guard have been called up and deployed so far . Gonna need a LOT more Boots on the Ground . The Militia Minded in this County could probably muster that Many armed and proficient within 24 hours . Lots of skilled Veterans in these hills .

This Country has been under " Soft " Military Rule since the end of the Civil War . See The Lieber Code / General Orders No . 100 of 1863 . The Very WORD Civilian means a non-combatant in an Occupied Territory .

As far as a One World Order goes , seems to be working against that . Nationalism is rising and people are deciding Open Borders aren ' t such a good thing . The NWO manipulators are not currently holding much sway with the Peoples They desire to make One .

Maybe Space Alien Invaders would change that  1dunno1

Don't be surprised, if they drag this out all summer.

All ready prepped for that . Thanks .

Take Care Neighbor .

[-] The following 1 user Likes Heir's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(03-14-2020, 08:58 AM)Heir Wrote: That ' s one plausible scenario .

The Feds and Central banks want control of the markets. 

Already HAVE Control . They invented such things .

implement a "soft" martial law by activating National guard troops

So far as I ' ve seen reported , 1,000 Nat Guard have been called up and deployed so far . Gonna need a LOT more Boots on the Ground . The Militia Minded in this County could probably muster that Many armed and proficient within 24 hours . Lots of skilled Veterans in these hills .

This Country has been under " Soft " Military Rule since the end of the Civil War . See The Lieber Code / General Order 100 of 1863 . The Very WORD Civilian means a non-combative in an Occupied Territory .

As far as a One World Order goes , seems to be working against that . Nationalism is rising and people are deciding Open Borders aren ' t such a good thing . The NWO manipulators are not currently holding much sway with the Peoples They desire to make One .

Maybe Space Alien Invaders would change that  1dunno1

Don't be surprised, if they drag this out all summer.

All ready prepped for that . Thanks .

Take Care Neighbor .

Remember, this just started ramping up this past week. People are being told it may be weeks before it gets better. Just yesterday, rumors were 18 mths now.  18 mths will kill our economy. Jobs lost, businesses shut down. Look what they have accomplished so far. We may be able to see it. But, 99% of the country can't. Just saying, don't get lost in the virus scare tactic.
[-] The following 2 users Like Nightstalker2.0's post:
  • MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply