Corona-Virus A-holes
Grocery store throws away $35K in food after woman ‘purposely’ coughs on it

A Pennsylvania grocery store had to throw away more than $35,000 worth of food after a woman purposely coughed on fresh produce, meat, baked items and other food items.
The disturbing incident happened on Wednesday afternoon at Gerrity’s Supermarket in Hanover Township.

In a Facebook post the store's co-owner said, a woman, who the police know to be a problem in the community, came in to the grocery store and purposely coughed on several food items.
During the incident, employees got the woman out of the store as fast as they could and called police immediately.

[Image: 90798443_3009468025789517_12570011206733...e=5EA40814]
https://www.wtxl.com/news/national-news/...ughs-on-it
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, FlyoverCountry, San Azulito, T-Dub, WNC
Like Reply
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, San Azulito, T-Dub
Like Reply
A woman in a zorb ball leaves shoppers in a Morrisons store in Herne Bay, Kent, bemused as she rolls around the supermarket.
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, T-Dub
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 11:03 AM)JF Priest Wrote: A woman in a zorb ball leaves shoppers in a Morrisons store in Herne Bay, Kent, bemused as she rolls around the supermarket.

I would call BS on this one...looks like a setup
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, JF Priest
Like Reply
Kathy Griffith   Hollywood Asshole
https://www.beyond-the-fringe.com/showth...p?tid=4366

Goes to the emergency room in the middle of an epidemic of people having respiratory tract infections with stomach problems, and then blames the President when the Hospital tells her we're not testing you for Wuhan Flu because your symptoms are not related to your respiratory tract.
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, JF Priest, Pure Rock Fury, WNC
Like Reply

[-] Liked by:
  • San Azulito
Like Reply
The Democrat Party   Washington Assholes

At around the 22 minute mark, President Trump discusses the difficulties he had working with the Democrats to get them to agree to AN EMERGENCY RELIEF BILL meant to help out of work families and boost the economy DURING A PANDEMIC.

These rotten assholes loaded up the Bill with tons of non-related pork.   The 22 minute Mark of this video shows you the list of garbage the scumbags loaded the bill with.

- Post office pension bailout
- Measure Green House Gases used for each flight in the Airline Industry
- Forgive student loans
- Regulate for Diversity in Corporate Boards 
- Measure Corporate pay by Race
- Regulate Early Voting in States
- Force Same Day Voter Registration on States
- Internet Voter Registration               (yah...from the people who had all their servers hacked)
- Federal Subsidies for retirement plans for Community Newspaper Workers    (WTF?)
- Expand 'Collective Bargaining Rights' of Federal Workers
- Audit Elections for 'Risk Limits'                     (Jeeeezusss help us)
- Minority Bank and Credit Union expansion     
- 2020 Census Reform  (No asking Students if they are citizens)
- Expand Wind and Solar Tax Credits
- Restore the Obamaphone giveaway      (Seriously?)
- 35,000,000 dollars for the Kennedy Center because no one went to plays during the pandemic. 

Quote:President Donald Trump:
"It's a very difficult thing with the Democrats.  So we end up giving them something for Kennedy Center, we end up giving them something far worse than that.  Look.....over the last two days we cut out much of it...if you would have seen some of the things we were giving up.   And it's a shame we can't just sit down and easily- it's always like such a big deal- I mean it went on and on and on late into the night every night - I mean this could have been done quickly in one day..."
[-] Liked by:
  • FlyoverCountry, Heir, JF Priest, WNC
Like Reply
As Hospitals Prepare for Wuhan Flu, Life-Saving Trans Surgeries Are Delayed Tranny Assholes & Vice Assholes
https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/w...-hospitals

Quote:“In light of the difficult circumstances due to COVID-19, the Mount Sinai Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery has taken the extraordinary but necessary steps of postponing all non-emergent gender-affirming surgeries. This will protect our transgender and non-binary patients from the risk of transmission of COVID-19 while at the hospital, and will allow the hospital the capacity to care for critically ill COVID-19 patients.”
-Joshua Safer, Executive Director for Transgender Medicine and Surgery

Not so fast. Dickectomies are just as important as some pandemic, dammit!

Quote: “A change to the date would pretty radically alter my plans and overall security around the procedure. The surgery was scheduled to allow recovery during [my school’s] summer months without a gap in pay.”
Violet Jones, trans woman and assistant professor

"The person who was supposed to bring me dinner tonight cancelled. I’m dependent on my friends for caregivers, because there isn't a service directly caring for trans patients in recovery. I can't buy groceries by myself. I need someone there."
Daniella LaGaccia, trans woman, recovering from her vaginoplasty

Research has suggested that gender-affirming surgery, in particular, has a notable and long-term impact on mental health, but far too often, trans people already wait far longer than is safe or healthy for this care. Further delays can be dangerous and even life-threatening.
Like Reply
New Jersey man allegedly coughed on worker, said he had coronavirus

MANALAPAN, New Jersey (WPVI) -- Charges have been filed against a New Jersey man who allegedly coughed on a store employee and told the woman he had the coronavirus.

George Falcone, 50, of Freehold is being charged with terroristic threats and other related offenses.

The incident happened on March 22 around 6:30 p.m. at a Wegmans on U.S. 9 in Manalapan.

The employee was concerned that Falcone was standing too close to her and an open display of prepared foods, so she requested that he step back as she covered the food.

https://6abc.com/6047254/
[-] Liked by:
  • Pure Rock Fury, San Azulito
Like Reply
(03-27-2020, 06:23 PM)Shore_Skeptic Wrote: New Jersey man allegedly coughed on worker, said he had coronavirus

MANALAPAN, New Jersey (WPVI) -- Charges have been filed against a New Jersey man who allegedly coughed on a store employee and told the woman he had the coronavirus.

George Falcone, 50, of Freehold is being charged with terroristic threats and other related offenses.

The incident happened on March 22 around 6:30 p.m. at a Wegmans on U.S. 9 in Manalapan.

The employee was concerned that Falcone was standing too close to her and an open display of prepared foods, so she requested that he step back as she covered the food.

https://6abc.com/6047254/
He should have been taken out in front of the store and shot in the head and left to lay there with a big sign that says "here lies an idiot that thought it was funny to cough on folks and said he had COVID-19". Make sure it made all of the networks. This shit would stop immediately.
[-] Liked by:
  • San Azulito, Shore_Skeptic, T-Dub
Like Reply