Hey y’all. Can I ask for your prayers?
It’s late...hubs and I are at ER.  Have been here a couple of hours.  His  BP is higher than normal (like 160/85).  I don’t really know what it means when the first number is so much too high. He has gotten “fluttering” feeling before (diagnosed with A-Fib), but WILL NOT take what they want to prescribe.  When he got that feeling, Wong with BP abnormality was e just came o Er.  

Anyway I don’t know if he’s going home tonight or what will be when he sees his own Dr on Monday.  He does have a Pacemaker, and had double by-pass about 8 yrs ago, but we’d rather not deal with this in The midst of all the rest of the craziness swirling around these days. 

Please join me in praying for him.  I will contact our pastor tomorrow, but since it’s practically the middle of the night here, we didn’t call him before we headed here.  I know we have some awesome prayer warriors among us. 

Thank you all so much.  I love you guys!

Michele
"You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting"
Like Reply
Done.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, Cluckmonger, Debauchery, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Michele B, Red Dawn, Sami, WNC
Like Reply
Kiss Fhug
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cluckmonger, Debauchery, LucyBarnable, Michele B, T-Dub, WNC
Like Reply
Sent. I know what that feels like. I have been hospitalized for the same thing. It can be very scary and you feel like they won't get your heart rate down. The spike in BP is probably related to the afib. I got through it and my rate was controlled. Don't lose hope.
Speaking the truth about China is not racism against the Chinese people. It is simply the truth about a genocidal communist dictatorship.
Like Reply
Will do. Hugs
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cluckmonger, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Michele B, Red Dawn, Sami, T-Dub, WNC
Like Reply
(03-20-2020, 11:33 PM)T-Dub Wrote: Done.

Thx!!
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cluckmonger, Debauchery, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Red Dawn, Sami, T-Dub
Like Reply
(03-20-2020, 11:35 PM)Lil Bit Wrote: Kiss  Fhug

Lil Bit, you are too sweet!!
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cluckmonger, Debauchery, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Red Dawn, Sami, T-Dub, WNC
Like Reply
(03-20-2020, 11:36 PM)Pope Trollalittle Wrote: Sent. I know what that feels like. I have been hospitalized for the same thing. It can be very scary and you feel like they won't get your heart rate down. The spike in BP is probably related to the afib. I got through it and my rate was controlled. Don't lose hope.

Good to know.  Thank you.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cluckmonger, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Pope Trollalittle, Red Dawn, Sami, T-Dub, WNC
Like Reply
prayer sent up!
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cluckmonger, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Michele B, Red Dawn, Sami, T-Dub
Like Reply
(03-20-2020, 11:37 PM)Debauchery Wrote: Will do. Hugs

So it appears your prayers are already working!  They just said he can go home and then see his own Dr on Monday
Like Reply