Hey y’all. Can I ask for your prayers?
(03-20-2020, 11:41 PM)Michele B Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 11:37 PM)Debauchery Wrote: Will do. Hugs

So it appears your prayers are already working!  They just said he can go home and then see his own Dr on Monday

Cheer Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, K1ll_R06U3, Michele B, T-Dub
Like Reply
(03-20-2020, 11:31 PM)Michele B Wrote: It’s late...hubs and I are at ER.  Have been here a couple of hours.  His  BP is higher than normal (like 160/85).  I don’t really know what it means when the first number is so much too high. He has gotten “fluttering” feeling before (diagnosed with A-Fib), but WILL NOT take what they want to prescribe.  When he got that feeling, Wong with BP abnormality was e just came o Er.  

Anyway I don’t know if he’s going home tonight or what will be when he sees his own Dr on Monday.  He does have a Pacemaker, and had double by-pass about 8 yrs ago, but we’d rather not deal with this in The midst of all the rest of the craziness swirling around these days. 

Please join me in praying for him.  I will contact our pastor tomorrow, but since it’s practically the middle of the night here, we didn’t call him before we headed here.  I know we have some awesome prayer warriors among us. 

Thank you all so much.  I love you guys!

Michele

Praying for a full recovery for Mr. B, and courage and strength for you @Michele B   Heartflowers
Heavenly Father, please keep President Donald Trump and his family safe and protected, along with all the Patriots who are working with him and for him.  Protect and Nurture our Nation, and help us through these turbulent times.  We ask this in the Name of Christ.  Amen. 
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, Sami, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
Heartflowers
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"

--an Area 51 Raider
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, Lil Bit, Sami
Like Reply

So it appears your prayers are already working!  They just said he can go home and then see his own Dr on Monday
Thank goodness!!  

Tell him to relax and be lazy this weekend. Heartflowers We'll keep praying and sending good vibes his way.
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
[-] Liked by:
  • K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, MysticPizza, Sami
Like Reply

Get him to take his meds. They work, no side effects on me.
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"

--an Area 51 Raider
[-] Liked by:
  • BirdLady2, Debauchery, JF Priest, Lil Bit, MysticPizza, Sami
Like Reply
(03-20-2020, 11:31 PM)Michele B Wrote: It’s late...hubs and I are at ER.  Have been here a couple of hours.  His  BP is higher than normal (like 160/85).  I don’t really know what it means when the first number is so much too high. He has gotten “fluttering” feeling before (diagnosed with A-Fib), but WILL NOT take what they want to prescribe.  When he got that feeling, Wong with BP abnormality was e just came o Er.  

Anyway I don’t know if he’s going home tonight or what will be when he sees his own Dr on Monday.  He does have a Pacemaker, and had double by-pass about 8 yrs ago, but we’d rather not deal with this in The midst of all the rest of the craziness swirling around these days. 

Please join me in praying for him.  I will contact our pastor tomorrow, but since it’s practically the middle of the night here, we didn’t call him before we headed here.  I know we have some awesome prayer warriors among us. 

Thank you all so much.  I love you guys!

Michele
I will.
[-] Liked by:
  • Lil Bit, Michele B, Sami
Like Reply
[Image: rewgnOr.jpg]
[-] Liked by:
  • Lil Bit, Michele B, Sami
Like Reply
Thank you, Lord, for looking after us.
What can I say to your mighty self that would suffice?
My thanks, heartfelt is what I have.
Be with us, and stay with us, because we need you,
But mostly
Because we love you.
Amen.
Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • DRUMZ, Lil Bit, Michele B, PaigeofTimes, Sami, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Heartflowers continued prayers Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, Michele B, Sami