[Image: eUjaj3N.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Lil Bit, Michele B, Sami
Like Reply
Heartflowers 
One more prayer added.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
(work around for ad blocker and paid news sites)
https://outline.com/
[-] Liked by:
  • Lil Bit, Michele B, Sami
Like Reply
Feels settled. Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • K1ll_R06U3
Like Reply
I'm late to this thread, been off the forum. Glad to hear they released him. Prayer said, may his blood pressure go down to a normal rate! Heartflowers
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.

[-] Liked by:
  • DRUMZ, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit
Like Reply
Hugs for you both
[Image: 0sKo4Oe.png]
"I have no fear,I have only love" "Chuck Shumer is a shit meatball"~Babeh Yoda   Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • DRUMZ, Lil Bit, Michele B
Like Reply
Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Lil Bit, Michele B
Like Reply
(03-20-2020, 11:48 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 11:31 PM)Michele B Wrote: It’s late...hubs and I are at ER.  Have been here a couple of hours.  His  BP is higher than normal (like 160/85).  I don’t really know what it means when the first number is so much too high. He has gotten “fluttering” feeling before (diagnosed with A-Fib), but WILL NOT take what they want to prescribe.  When he got that feeling, Wong with BP abnormality was e just came o Er.  

Anyway I don’t know if he’s going home tonight or what will be when he sees his own Dr on Monday.  He does have a Pacemaker, and had double by-pass about 8 yrs ago, but we’d rather not deal with this in The midst of all the rest of the craziness swirling around these days. 

Please join me in praying for him.  I will contact our pastor tomorrow, but since it’s practically the middle of the night here, we didn’t call him before we headed here.  I know we have some awesome prayer warriors among us. 

Thank you all so much.  I love you guys!

Michele

Praying for a full recovery for Mr. B, and courage and strength for you @Michele B   Heartflowers

Thanks, Aq!

He's back to his normal (grouchy) self this morning!

In his defense, tho, he really doesn't like to be "down," so I know his grouchiness is due to not feeling well, NOT bouncing right back, AND facing the fact that we're ALL slowing down and aging (not his favorite thing to face).
"You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting"
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, DRUMZ, Lil Bit, ~mc~
Like Reply
(03-21-2020, 11:06 AM)Michele B Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 11:48 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 11:31 PM)Michele B Wrote: It’s late...hubs and I are at ER.  Have been here a couple of hours.  His  BP is higher than normal (like 160/85).  I don’t really know what it means when the first number is so much too high. He has gotten “fluttering” feeling before (diagnosed with A-Fib), but WILL NOT take what they want to prescribe.  When he got that feeling, Wong with BP abnormality was e just came o Er.  

Anyway I don’t know if he’s going home tonight or what will be when he sees his own Dr on Monday.  He does have a Pacemaker, and had double by-pass about 8 yrs ago, but we’d rather not deal with this in The midst of all the rest of the craziness swirling around these days. 

Please join me in praying for him.  I will contact our pastor tomorrow, but since it’s practically the middle of the night here, we didn’t call him before we headed here.  I know we have some awesome prayer warriors among us. 

Thank you all so much.  I love you guys!

Michele

Praying for a full recovery for Mr. B, and courage and strength for you @Michele B   Heartflowers

Thanks, Aq!

He's back to his normal (grouchy) self this morning!

In his defense, tho, he really doesn't like to be "down," so I know his grouchiness is due to not feeling well, NOT bouncing right back, AND facing the fact that we're ALL slowing down and aging (not his favorite thing to face).
Hugs
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Lil Bit
Like Reply
(03-20-2020, 11:51 PM)Debauchery Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 11:41 PM)Michele B Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 11:37 PM)Debauchery Wrote: Will do. Hugs

So it appears your prayers are already working!  They just said he can go home and then see his own Dr on Monday
Thank goodness!!  

Tell him to relax and be lazy this weekend. Heartflowers We'll keep praying and sending good vibes his way.

Ya, no.  No "lazy" here.  He's doing his normal thing (which I will be the first to say ain't much!!!), but still, just doing his normal daily stuff.  We DID just do a little extra.  Had to hang some merchandise on the wall, so I dragged the ladder over, and he held it while I climbed up!!! HAHAHA.

We have a small sign shop, and trying to stay open and make a few dollars before they shut us down entirely.  We (FINALLY!) got some items from China (!!) yesterday.....so we wanted to display them. 

They are flags of Trump for POTUS....and they are COOOOOL (if I say so myself!), so we wanted to display them.  Already sold two!
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Debauchery, Lil Bit
Like Reply
(03-21-2020, 06:14 AM)Pipkunts Wrote: Feels settled. Heartflowers

Uh, wish I felt that way, Pip.....
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, Lil Bit
Like Reply