Hey y’all. Can I ask for your prayers?
(03-21-2020, 06:37 AM)Sami Wrote: I'm late to this thread, been off the forum. Glad to hear they released him. Prayer said, may his blood pressure go down to a normal rate!  Heartflowers

No, actually it's still as high as it was last night in the hospital.

But he gets "fluttering," (a-fib).  Was experiencing that in hospital last night, but he says none of that today.  So I am going to assume all your prayers are helping on that end....
"You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting"
Like Reply
(03-21-2020, 08:51 AM)MysticPizza Wrote: Hugs for you both

Thank you, MP.  Still praying for you, too!

Heart
"You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting"
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Debauchery, Lil Bit, MysticPizza
Like Reply
Heartflowers
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Debauchery, Lil Bit, PickleSnout, Red Dawn
Like Reply
(03-20-2020, 11:31 PM)Michele B Wrote: It’s late...hubs and I are at ER.  Have been here a couple of hours.  His  BP is higher than normal (like 160/85).  I don’t really know what it means when the first number is so much too high. He has gotten “fluttering” feeling before (diagnosed with A-Fib), but WILL NOT take what they want to prescribe.  When he got that feeling, Wong with BP abnormality was e just came o Er.  

Anyway I don’t know if he’s going home tonight or what will be when he sees his own Dr on Monday.  He does have a Pacemaker, and had double by-pass about 8 yrs ago, but we’d rather not deal with this in The midst of all the rest of the craziness swirling around these days. 

Please join me in praying for him.  I will contact our pastor tomorrow, but since it’s practically the middle of the night here, we didn’t call him before we headed here.  I know we have some awesome prayer warriors among us. 

Thank you all so much.  I love you guys!

Michele

Have you got him on beetroot juice? That is the fastest food to reduce BP. UK research on Beetroot. BEET IT!

Telling him not to be concerned if he pees pink after having beetroot juice, it's just the beetroot. I recommend drinking it to people that I know with HBB. 

American research. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Debauchery, Lil Bit, MysticPizza, Red Dawn
Like Reply
Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Debauchery, Lil Bit, Red Dawn, Sassy
Like Reply
(03-21-2020, 11:06 AM)Michele B Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 11:48 PM)Aquarius Wrote: Praying for a full recovery for Mr. B, and courage and strength for you @Michele B   Heartflowers

Thanks, Aq!

He's back to his normal (grouchy) self this morning!

In his defense, tho, he really doesn't like to be "down," so I know his grouchiness is due to not feeling well, NOT bouncing right back, AND facing the fact that we're ALL slowing down and aging (not his favorite thing to face).

That's good news!   Cheer

My late hubs also had A-fib, and would have bouts of high blood pressure.  
Eventually he actually got it and kept it at normal through regular meditation.

Heartflowers

edit:  PS:  That was "back in the day", and at that time it was call "Transcendental Meditation", aka "TM".
Heavenly Father, please keep President Donald Trump and his family safe and protected, along with all the Patriots who are working with him and for him.  Protect and Nurture our Nation, and help us through these turbulent times.  We ask this in the Name of Christ.  Amen. 
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Debauchery, FlyoverCountry, Lil Bit, Pope Trollalittle, Red Dawn, Sassy
Like Reply
(03-20-2020, 11:36 PM)Pope Trollalittle Wrote: Sent. I know what that feels like. I have been hospitalized for the same thing. It can be very scary and you feel like they won't get your heart rate down. The spike in BP is probably related to the afib. I got through it and my rate was controlled. Don't lose hope.
Yeah when I had 5 bypasses I had the damned AFIB. After three more hospital stays they finally got it under control. On no medication but I do try to stay active. Me and the pup went on a 3.5 mile hike today. AFIB is a bitch.
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, Debauchery, FlyoverCountry, Lil Bit, Sassy
Like Reply
omfg! :o i hope everything turns out for the best :(
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Debauchery, Lil Bit, Sassy
Like Reply
[Image: LzDCzDG.jpg]
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Lil Bit, Sassy, Skyrison
Like Reply
(03-21-2020, 07:13 PM)WNC Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 11:36 PM)Pope Trollalittle Wrote: Sent. I know what that feels like. I have been hospitalized for the same thing. It can be very scary and you feel like they won't get your heart rate down. The spike in BP is probably related to the afib. I got through it and my rate was controlled. Don't lose hope.
Yeah when I had 5 bypasses I had the damned AFIB. After three more hospital stays they finally got it under control. On no medication but I do try to stay active. Me and the pup went on a 3.5 mile hike today. AFIB is a bitch.

WOW @WNC You have been through it haven't you? Hugs
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!
[-] Liked by:
  • Lil Bit, WNC
Like Reply