Hey y’all. Can I ask for your prayers?
(03-26-2020, 01:57 PM)Michele B Wrote: Well, several days later and here's an update:

Hubs went to Dr., got prescribed all the drugs he DIDN'T want....but he's taking them b/c he doesn't want the alternative!

He had some tests done, no results yet.  Chest x-ray, nuclear heart tests.

STILL has the same higher BP, and cannot walk more than 10 feet without huffing and puffing (this leads me to conclude it's blockages in the heart).  He has already been diagnosed with upper and lower chambers are NOT in synch.  But they said his pacemaker was "helping with that."

wtf

Anyway, he's taking it pretty easy (and I'm a nervous wreck), as I just end up walking around behind him picking up the pieces when he "forgets" what he was doing and leaves stuff around.  Or starts acting like Biden....

I am literally watching him deteriorate right in front of my eyes.  I'm pretty realistic, so....this is my reality.
Hugs I do know how this is, it's hard watching someone go through this.
[Image: 0sKo4Oe.png]
"I have no fear,I have only love" "Chuck Shumer is a shit meatball"~Babeh Yoda   Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Elric, Goldilocks, Lil Bit, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 03:51 PM)MysticPizza Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 01:57 PM)Michele B Wrote: Well, several days later and here's an update:

Hubs went to Dr., got prescribed all the drugs he DIDN'T want....but he's taking them b/c he doesn't want the alternative!

He had some tests done, no results yet.  Chest x-ray, nuclear heart tests.

STILL has the same higher BP, and cannot walk more than 10 feet without huffing and puffing (this leads me to conclude it's blockages in the heart).  He has already been diagnosed with upper and lower chambers are NOT in synch.  But they said his pacemaker was "helping with that."

wtf

Anyway, he's taking it pretty easy (and I'm a nervous wreck), as I just end up walking around behind him picking up the pieces when he "forgets" what he was doing and leaves stuff around.  Or starts acting like Biden....

I am literally watching him deteriorate right in front of my eyes.  I'm pretty realistic, so....this is my reality.
Hugs I do know how this is, it's hard watching someone go through this.

I know you do.....
"You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting"
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Goldilocks, Lil Bit, MysticPizza, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply
On my knees. Done.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, FlyoverCountry, Lil Bit, Sassy, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply
You tell Hubs this is really bad timing. (JK)

You and he are in my prayers. Heartflowers 
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
(work around for ad blocker and paid news sites)
https://outline.com/
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Lil Bit, MysticPizza, Sassy, sloonie, ~mc~
Like Reply