Hey y’all. Can I ask for your prayers?
(03-31-2020, 02:31 PM)Aquarius Wrote: @Michele B

Transcendental Meditation Effective In Reducing High Blood Pressure, Study Shows

Date: December 5, 2007

Source: University of Kentucky

Summary:
This study is unique in that it shows transcendental meditation to be effective in reducing high blood pressure compared to other stress reduction programs. The transcendental meditation technique produces a statistically significant reduction in high blood pressure that is not found with other forms of relaxation, meditation, biofeedback or stress management.

FULL ARTICLE AT LINK:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20...121953.htm

Heartflowers

Nice, Aq!

I'll pass the info on.

He's also become very COMBATIVE lately (more irritating than usual, you might say).  Wants to FIGHT ME if I suggest anything.

You all don't have to tell me what you suspect, cause I suspect it, too.

Cry
"You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting"
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Elric, MysticPizza
Like Reply
(03-31-2020, 03:01 PM)Michele B Wrote:

Transcendental Meditation Effective In Reducing High Blood Pressure, Study Shows

Summary:
This study is unique in that it shows transcendental meditation to be effective in reducing high blood pressure compared to other stress reduction programs. The transcendental meditation technique produces a statistically significant reduction in high blood pressure that is not found with other forms of relaxation, meditation, biofeedback or stress management.

FULL ARTICLE AT LINK:

Heartflowers

Nice, Aq!

I'll pass the info on.

He's also become very COMBATIVE lately (more irritating than usual, you might say).  Wants to FIGHT ME if I suggest anything.

Cry
P.S.  Mod:  I clicked on the "cry" emoticon several times, but each time it brings this up, so something's not right.

Just thought I would tell ya!
"You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting"
[-] Liked by:
  • MysticPizza
Like Reply
(03-31-2020, 03:02 PM)Michele B Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 03:01 PM)Michele B Wrote:

Summary:

FULL ARTICLE AT LINK:

Heartflowers

Nice, Aq!

I'll pass the info on.

Cry
P.S.  Mod:  I clicked on the "cry" emoticon several times, but each time it brings this up, so something's not right.

For some reason this cry emoticon doesn't animate the way it should 1dunno1 Maybe if he tries the meditation he'll relax and be less combative. Tony went through that at times. I think it's frustration because he feels like his system is betraying him. Hard for a man who is used to doing. Hugs
[Image: 0sKo4Oe.png]
"I have no fear,I have only love" "Chuck Shumer is a shit meatball"~Babeh Yoda   Heartflowers
Like Reply
(03-31-2020, 03:01 PM)Michele B Wrote: Nice, Aq!

I'll pass the info on.

Cry

I understand. 

Hugs Heartflowers
Heavenly Father, please keep President Donald Trump and his family safe and protected, along with all the Patriots who are working with him and for him.  Protect and Nurture our Nation, and help us through these turbulent times.  We ask this in the Name of Christ.  Amen. 
[-] Liked by:
  • MysticPizza
Like Reply
(03-31-2020, 03:02 PM)Michele B Wrote: P.S.  Mod:  I clicked on the "cry" emoticon several times, but each time it brings this up, so something's not right.

I use this for a cry smilie.  = Tissue    

tissue with a colon on each end.   Wink

Heartflowers
Heavenly Father, please keep President Donald Trump and his family safe and protected, along with all the Patriots who are working with him and for him.  Protect and Nurture our Nation, and help us through these turbulent times.  We ask this in the Name of Christ.  Amen. 
[-] Liked by:
  • MysticPizza
Like Reply