G'day everyone.
Just wanted to say g'day and to say that I'm back after my break from forums.

Not that I want to open old wounds but the split hurt. Divided loyalties and all that. I miss my mate Blue [though we stay in touch] Twads and a few others but that's life.
I've also missed you guys.

Beyond the Fringe feels like home so for good or bad, I'm baaack. Heartflowers
Like Reply
Did ya hear Megan and Harry left the Royal Life ?? (Had to get you caught up on the important stuff).. Chuckle

Oh and Welcome Back..
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Elric, John, Kamchatka, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Sami, Sassy, WNC
Like Reply
Welcome back @ElricHeartflowers

How is the puppy, I mean dog, doing? How are you doing?
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!
[-] Liked by:
  • Elric, Kamchatka, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, Sami, WNC
Like Reply
(03-23-2020, 02:53 PM)JF Priest Wrote: Did ya hear Megan and Harry left the Royal Life ?? (Had to get you caught up on the important stuff).. Chuckle

Oh and Welcome Back..
It really came as no surprise. What a trollop. What was Harry thinking?
How many attractive, intelligent patriotic American girls from which to choose and he picks Meeeeghan. What a dud.  
[Is it just me or do others also think she must be related to AOC?]

And thanks. Good to be back. Drinks
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, JF Priest, John, Kamchatka, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, Sami, Sassy, WNC
Like Reply
(03-23-2020, 02:58 PM)Sassy Wrote: Welcome back @ElricHeartflowers

Hello @Sassy Fhug

I'm doing okay thanks. Yourself?

I'll do an update on the Wookie thread.
He's in trouble atm. He helped himself to my spinach, cheese and olive pull-apart overnight so he's banished to a corner.

Do you remember how reactive he was, how he flew at anyones throat who stepped too close? It took 5 months but just recently he went to a guy who was patiently determined to make friends with Wookie. It was such a huge step.
I've since introduced him to two of my less than confident mates under a controlled environment [Without a muzzle] where they pat him.
Baby steps ......

He's slowly learning to trust. Cheer
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, FlyoverCountry, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, Sami, Sassy, WNC
Like Reply
(03-23-2020, 02:49 PM)Elric Wrote: Just wanted to say g'day and to say that I'm back after my break from forums.

Not that I want to open old wounds but the split hurt. Divided loyalties and all that. I miss my mate Blue [though we stay in touch] Twads and a few others but that's life.

We hated it to,I harbor no hate but I DID miss you ! Hugs
[Image: 0sKo4Oe.png]
"I have no fear,I have only love" "Chuck Shumer is a shit meatball"~Babeh Yoda   Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Sami, Sassy, WNC
Like Reply
(03-23-2020, 03:26 PM)MysticPizza Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 02:49 PM)Elric Wrote: Just wanted to say g'day and to say that I'm back after my break from forums.

Thanks @MysticPizza Hugs    

No, no hate, just one of those things in life. Change is not always easy to accept but now I totally understand why it had to happen. #sigh#

That's behind us now; time to look forward. Candle    

[Btw; What happened to the Crusader smilie with the helmet, shield and sword?]
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, FlyoverCountry, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, Sami, Sassy, sevenx, WNC
Like Reply
(03-23-2020, 03:50 PM)Elric Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 03:26 PM)MysticPizza Wrote:

Thanks @MysticPizza Hugs    

No, no hate, just one of those things in life. Change is not always easy to accept but now I totally understand why it had to happen. #sigh#

That's behind us now; time to look forward. Candle    

[Btw; What happened to the Crusader smilie with the helmet, shield and sword?]
It should be here . You and @Aquarius use it a lot. YBEenH1 1dunno1
[Image: 0sKo4Oe.png]
"I have no fear,I have only love" "Chuck Shumer is a shit meatball"~Babeh Yoda   Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Elric, Lil Bit, Sami, Sassy
Like Reply
(03-23-2020, 03:11 PM)Elric Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 02:58 PM)Sassy Wrote: Welcome back @ElricHeartflowers

Hello @Sassy Fhug

I'm doing okay thanks. Yourself?

I'll do an update on the Wookie thread.
He's in trouble atm. He helped himself to my spinach, cheese and olive pull-apart overnight so he's banished to a corner.

Do you remember how reactive he was, how he flew at anyones throat who stepped too close? It took 5 months but just recently he went to a guy who was patiently determined to make friends with Wookie. It was such a huge step.
I've since introduced him to two of my less than confident mates under a controlled environment [Without a muzzle] where they pat him.
Baby steps ......

He's slowly learning to trust. Cheer

Yes, I remember. That's great and it's great you're going to update the Wookie thread.
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!
[-] Liked by:
  • Elric, Lil Bit, Sami, WNC
Like Reply
Welcome back  Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Elric, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Sami, Sassy, WNC
Like Reply