G'day everyone.
Hi @Elric. Glad to see you agian! Take your shoes off and get comfortable!  Heartflowers
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.

[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Elric, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Sassy
Like Reply
@Elric, man landed on the moon.... Chuckle
Just messing with you bro, welcome back...
You better start believing in ghost stories Miss Turner, because you are in one....
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Elric, Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Sassy
Like Reply
(03-23-2020, 07:57 PM)~mc~ Wrote: Welcome back  Heartflowers
Thank you @~mc~ Heartflowers

@Sami Heartflowers

@Grendelmort   Drinks
[-] Liked by:
  • Lil Bit, LucyBarnable, Sassy, WNC, ~mc~
Like Reply
(03-23-2020, 04:18 PM)MysticPizza Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 03:50 PM)Elric Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 03:26 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: We hated it to,I harbor no hate but I DID miss you ! Hugs
Thanks @MysticPizza Hugs    

No, no hate, just one of those things in life. Change is not always easy to accept but now I totally understand why it had to happen. #sigh#

That's behind us now; time to look forward. Candle    

[Btw; What happened to the Crusader smilie with the helmet, shield and sword?]
It should be here . You and @Aquarius use it a lot. YBEenH1  1dunno1

Thank you Cousin for tagging me on this thread, which I had missed seeing yesterday.   Kiss
@Elric I will go back to the first post and catch up ... So good to see you again !!   Cheer

PS:  YBEenH1                      (lol)
Heavenly Father, please keep President Donald Trump and his family safe and protected, along with all the Patriots who are working with him and for him.  Protect and Nurture our Nation, and help us through these turbulent times.  We ask this in the Name of Christ.  Amen. 
[-] Liked by:
  • Elric, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, WNC
Like Reply
(03-24-2020, 12:32 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 04:18 PM)MysticPizza Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 03:50 PM)Elric Wrote: Thanks @MysticPizza Hugs    

No, no hate, just one of those things in life. Change is not always easy to accept but now I totally understand why it had to happen. #sigh#

That's behind us now; time to look forward. Candle    

[Btw; What happened to the Crusader smilie with the helmet, shield and sword?]
It should be here . You and @Aquarius use it a lot. YBEenH1  1dunno1

Thank you Cousin for tagging me on this thread, which I had missed seeing yesterday.   Kiss
@Elric I will go back to the first post and catch up ... So good to see you again !!   Cheer

Good to see you too @Aquarius Heartflowers

YBEenH1   found the little bugger ..... all the smilies don/t fit on the 'get more' pop up screen ..... doh!
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, WNC
Like Reply
Good to see you again!
I'm looking forward to reading the Wookie updates.

Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Elric, WNC
Like Reply
(03-24-2020, 02:42 PM)Elric Wrote:
(03-24-2020, 12:32 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 04:18 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: It should be here . You and @Aquarius use it a lot. YBEenH1  1dunno1

Good to see you too @Aquarius Heartflowers

YBEenH1   found the little bugger ..... all the smilies don/t fit on the 'get more' pop up screen ..... doh!

Since it is one of your favorites (mine too), it will also post if you just type in paladin = YBEenH1
Much easier to remember than the code you used. 
I guess it must be listed twice in the smilies list.  There are a lot of duplicates there.

edit:  Using the colons = :   before and after paladin, of course.
Heavenly Father, please keep President Donald Trump and his family safe and protected, along with all the Patriots who are working with him and for him.  Protect and Nurture our Nation, and help us through these turbulent times.  We ask this in the Name of Christ.  Amen. 
[-] Liked by:
  • Elric, MysticPizza
Like Reply
Cheer Cheer welcome back! Cheer Cheer
Like Reply
(03-24-2020, 05:39 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: Good to see you again!
I'm looking forward to reading the Wookie updates.

Heartflowers
Thanks @LucyBarnable, it's good to be back.

It's interesting re-reading the Wookie thread because it reminds me of how far he's come in 5 months.
Three people have pat him over the last few weeks which is a huge step forward.
[-] Liked by:
  • LucyBarnable
Like Reply