USED GEAR
Anyone have any used gear for sale...Mainly looking for scopes.... leupold mark 4 mr/t or Nightforce nxs 2.5x10X24 or 42.
Maybe we can post any used survival gear as well.
[-] Liked by:
  • FlyoverCountry, Sassy, Weasel Keeper, ~mc~
Like Reply
Optics planet has some deals.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/mkt-save-up-to-39-off-featured-holosun-optics32420.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=do32420&pdata=34586e4e2f71533368392f316d4d435756

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
Like Reply
I have a  High End Long Range Trijicon sitting on my shelf..(Bought it for a long range rifle class here in Pa..But my buddy got sent to Poland)

Like Reply
JF Priest Wrote:I have a  High End Long Range Trijicon sitting on my shelf..(Bought it for a long range rifle class here in Pa..But my buddy got sent to Poland)

I cant see vids here. What model,   power etc. TIA
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 03:57 PM)atabrigade Wrote:
JF Priest Wrote:I have a  High End Long Range Trijicon sitting on my shelf..(Bought it for a long range rifle class here in Pa..But my buddy got sent to Poland)

I cant see vids here. What model,   power etc. TIA

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
Like Reply
We created a Classifieds forum section a little while ago, but no one is really using it.

Maybe post there and get it rolling?

https://www.beyond-the-fringe.com/forumd...php?fid=15

Drinks
If you have to fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noahs Ark. And brother, its starting to rain...
[-] Liked by:
  • Stormson, ~mc~
Like Reply
Product Info for Trijicon TARS 3-15x50 Variable Power Riflescope
A brilliant solution for the precision target shooter, professional operator or long-range hunter, the Trijicon 3-15x50mm TARS 34mm Variable Power Rifle Scope is a 3-15x variable magnification, 50 mm-objective, illuminated-reticle optic designed for tactical and sporting rifles. The glass on this Hunting Riflescope from the professional product engineers at Trijicon, is fully multi-coated to allow maximum light transmission and produces a generous 3.3 inches of constant eye relief while decreasing overall scope length to 13.9 inches. The Trijicon Variable Power 3-15x TARS Riflescope is made with a robust, 34 mm main tube machined from aircraft-grade aluminum that has been combined with Trijicon's mil-spec construction to ensure that the TARS can handle severe recoil in the harshest environments. This Trijicon Illuminated Rifle Scope has a non-forward emitting LED that is much more efficient than current systems; one CR2032 battery provides 30,000 hours of use. The Trijicon 50mm Objective 3-15x50 TARS Riflescope's spec construction ensure that the TARS can handle severe recoil in the harshest environments.
Features of Trijicon TARS 3-15x50mm Rifle Scope:
  • Illuminated Reticle
  • First Focal Plane Reticle
  • Hydrophobic Coating
  • Waterproof
  • Locking Adjusters & Return to Zero
  • Constant Eye Relief
  • Fully Multi-Layer Coated Lenses
  • Broadband anti-reflective coating for superior transmission
  • First Focal Plane Reticle With zero forward emission
  • Side-Focus Parallax Compensation From 40m to infinity
  • Scope Body is Crafted from Aircraft-Grade Hard-Anodized Aluminum MIL-SPEC rugged construction protects against the toughest elements
Package Contents:
  • Trijicon 3-15x50mm TARS 34mm Variable Power Rifle Scope
Like Reply
That's a beast. may be over kill on a ar?
Like Reply
(03-27-2020, 01:12 PM)atabrigade Wrote: That's a beast. may be over kill on a ar?
This is ultra long range only...I would not put it on an AR....It would be great for warming up at 200 to 300 yards..Then moving out North of 500 yards..Then the high side past 1000 yards.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, atabrigade
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 08:37 PM)Catch Wrote: We created a Classifieds forum section a little while ago, but no one is really using it.

Maybe post there and get it rolling?

https://www.beyond-the-fringe.com/forumd...php?fid=15

Drinks

Didn't realize we actually go this going, but still think its damn good idea! I don't have anything ATM, but will be keeping my eye on it from now on!

Dont have the dough yet, but will be looking for an ATN X-Sight sometime in the not too distant future, if anyone's looking to get rid of one...

Maybe we should move this thread there?
If you rotten sons of bitches are intent on starting a civil war, in my beloved Old Dominion, then at least do it right... Send your bachelors... And bring your body bags!

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
Like Reply