USED GEAR
(03-27-2020, 04:08 PM)Stormson Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 08:37 PM)Catch Wrote: We created a Classifieds forum section a little while ago, but no one is really using it.

Maybe post there and get it rolling?

https://www.beyond-the-fringe.com/forumd...php?fid=15

Drinks

Didn't realize we actually go this going, but still think its damn good idea! I don't have anything ATM, but will be keeping my eye on it from now on!

Dont have the dough yet, but will be looking for an ATN X-Sight sometime in the not too distant future, if anyone's looking to get rid of one...

Maybe we should move this thread there?
Guy at work won one in a drawing and tried to sell it for weeks.  Think he got $800

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Stormson
Like Reply
(03-27-2020, 04:15 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 04:08 PM)Stormson Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 08:37 PM)Catch Wrote: We created a Classifieds forum section a little while ago, but no one is really using it.

Maybe post there and get it rolling?

https://www.beyond-the-fringe.com/forumd...php?fid=15

Drinks

Didn't realize we actually go this going, but still think its damn good idea! I don't have anything ATM, but will be keeping my eye on it from now on!

Dont have the dough yet, but will be looking for an ATN X-Sight sometime in the not too distant future, if anyone's looking to get rid of one...

Guy at work won one in a drawing and tried to sell it for weeks.  Think he got $800

That would be the newest one... The one I'm looking for usually runs around 600 or so. My old eyes can't really use anything better then that one (second model I think?).. Either way, they ARE high, but if ya think about it, its like having a NUMBER if scopes all at once. Daytime scope, night time scope, and what up to 5 rifle setting memory? So I can pop it off my main rifle in the morning, put it on a .22 or even high powered air rifle for daytime pest control, put on a hunting rifle later that day and bag a deer.. Back on the defence rifle at nightfall...Shrugs, seems expensive, but as long as its tough enough it seems like its not that bad when ya think of all it can do..
If you rotten sons of bitches are intent on starting a civil war, in my beloved Old Dominion, then at least do it right... Send your bachelors... And bring your body bags!

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
Like Reply
(03-27-2020, 04:26 PM)Stormson Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 04:15 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 04:08 PM)Stormson Wrote: Didn't realize we actually go this going, but still think its damn good idea! I don't have anything ATM, but will be keeping my eye on it from now on!

That would be the newest one... The one I'm looking for usually runs around 600 or so. My old eyes can't really use anything better then that one (second model I think?).. Either way, they ARE high, but if ya think about it, its like having a NUMBER if scopes all at once. Daytime scope, night time scope, and what up to 5 rifle setting memory? So I can pop it off my main rifle in the morning, put it on a .22 or even high powered air rifle for daytime pest control, put on a hunting rifle later that day and bag a deer.. Back on the defence rifle at nightfall...Shrugs, seems expensive, but as long as its tough enough it seems like its not that bad when ya think of all it can do..
This one took video which could bluetooth to a device

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Stormson
Like Reply
(03-27-2020, 04:36 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 04:26 PM)Stormson Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 04:15 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Guy at work won one in a drawing and tried to sell it for weeks.  Think he got $800

This one took video which could bluetooth to a device

Yup, pretty sure that's the newest one. Think the others needed USB. Its also smaller and lighter, BUT less battery life as a result.. I like the longer battery.
If you rotten sons of bitches are intent on starting a civil war, in my beloved Old Dominion, then at least do it right... Send your bachelors... And bring your body bags!

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
[-] Liked by:
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply