How many do you know personally have got the Corona virus?
How many do you know personally have got the Corona virus?

Personally. Not a friend of a friend. 

Curious.
Built to ignore totally arbitrary boundaries of others.
Like Reply
OK I will be the first to answer. I am in Los Angeles. 

Not one person.
Built to ignore totally arbitrary boundaries of others.
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 03:59 AM)spOOkyse7en Wrote: OK I will be the first to answer. I am in Los Angeles. 

Not one person.

Good question. I know of no one either. I am between Chicago and Milwaukee
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, bigD111, Deplorably-Nameless, Oldcynic, ViveLaVida, WNC
Like Reply
Zero so far...
Cheer
Like Reply
No one so far.

I also asked this question the other day at work.

No one there knew anyone and they have family and friends all over the place.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, bigD111, DRUMZ, Oldcynic, StrongShallSurvive, Wing-ed, WNC
Like Reply
MA here, not one personally.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, Oldcynic, Wing-ed, WNC
Like Reply
i wish they would report on people that died...and told us if they had pre existing conditions, or were older, or had difficulty with things like asthma, diabetes, heart disease, cardiovascular disease, things like that.  would be very helpful to know :/
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 03:57 AM)spOOkyse7en Wrote: How many do you know personally have got the Corona virus?

Personally. Not a friend of a friend. 

Curious.
Excellent question.  I wanted to post the same enquiry.

I have a son in the Bahamas, daughter in Silver Springs, MD, friends and relatives in Central PA, Oregon, SoFlo to SC.  Not ONE has reported sickness amongst themselves or their friends and family.

Mysterious, isn't it? 1dunno1
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
Like Reply
I posted this in the pinned thread, but I will put it here also.

I have a question and an observation.

After a quick search for:

What is the most common complication of the flu?

What Are the Most Common Complications? They include viral or bacterial pneumonia, dehydration, and ear infections and sinus infections, especially in children. The flu can worsen long-term medical conditions, like congestive heart failure, asthma, or diabetes.

If pneumonia is the most common complication of the seasonal flu and logically necessitating use of ventilators and respirators and the numbers of deaths from the flu in a year equal 50,000, even if only one half of those being from pneumonia,  why are medical facilities overwhelmed by the relatively lower numbers of china flu patients?

Or am I missing something here?

[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
(work around for ad blocker and paid news sites)
https://outline.com/
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 08:38 AM)Skyrison Wrote: i wish they would report on people that died...and told us if they had pre existing conditions, or were older, or had difficulty with things like asthma, diabetes, heart disease, cardiovascular disease, things like that.  would be very helpful to know :/

Yes, that would be very helpful.

Notice it’s all anonymous people dying and being reported as having it...unless the person is:

Tom hanks
Ildris Elba
Kathy griffin
Greta thurnberg
Prince Charles
Elton John
Iranian state heads
Angela Merkel

So either the angel of Death is passing over and infecting high profile liberal demons...or these globalist deep state hookers are lying to further their agenda.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
Like Reply