How many do you know personally have got the Corona virus?
[Image: TthkjOw.jpg]
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • CalledOutOne, Debauchery, John, Oldcynic, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
Negatory!
Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.
[-] Liked by:
  • CalledOutOne, Debauchery, Deplorably-Nameless, FlyoverCountry, SlowLoris, WNC
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 08:56 AM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: [Image: TthkjOw.jpg]
the msm will use anything they can against Donald Trump to ruin him.  they are pathetic
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, CalledOutOne, Librarian, Oldcynic, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
I know 0 that have tested positive and 1 that has tested negative.  I know a health care worker that is getting tested today and will post when I hear how it turned out.  So far, we've had 2 deaths, one over 70 with underlying conditions and 1 in their 60's that was just driving through from another state.
Like Reply
New Mexico,

I live very remote and have many friends in various areas around the globe, NONE so far!
[-] Liked by:
  • CalledOutOne, Deplorably-Nameless, FlyoverCountry, John, Oldcynic, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 09:41 AM)Apache54 Wrote: New Mexico,

I live very remote and have many friends in various areas around the globe, NONE so far!
Magical, mystical, isn't it.  I wish we could get up and leave like a movie that's over and the credits are rolling.
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 09:15 AM)Skyrison Wrote:
the msm will use anything they can against Donald Trump to ruin him.  they are pathetic

Yes, they will!

And I am not saying there isn't a virus...nor that the globalists didn't plan on infecting us with something they created.

But I will say that I firmly believe that whatever was released...it is affecting THEM.

And if not in the way the media is saying, it IS affecting them. It is making them look even more insane, vile, evil, conniving and dangerous to humanity. Everyone with eyes can see them for what they are now. Piglosi is up for reelection...I pray to God that she is NOT reelected. I pray people voting in her district can see how evil she is.

And this will not be ending well for them.

I also want to add that our military has been confirmed to be saving people from human trafficking...I believe that more on this will be coming out by Easter.

This year Easter will be very important.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 09:57 AM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 09:15 AM)Skyrison Wrote:

Yes, they will!

And I am not saying there isn't a virus...nor that the globalists didn't plan on infecting us with something they created.

But I will say that I firmly believe that whatever was released...it is affecting THEM.

And if not in the way the media is saying, it IS affecting them. It is making them look even more insane, vile, evil, conniving and dangerous to humanity.  Everyone with eyes can see them for what they are now.  Piglosi is up for reelection...I pray to God that she is NOT reelected. I pray people voting in her district can see how evil she is.

And this will not be ending well for them.

I also want to add that our military has been confirmed to be saving people from human trafficking...I believe that more on this will be coming out by Easter.

This year Easter will be very important.
The Ultimate Resurrection.
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, CalledOutOne, Deplorably-Nameless, Librarian, Sami, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Meanwhile...for the NOTHING'S HAPPENING people that still don't see clearly:

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1243179831711449088?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1243179831711449088&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.beyond-the-fringe.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ftid%3D37%26pid%3D176848%23pid176848

Oh, it's happening, baby! Popnana
Like Reply
Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:Meanwhile...for the NOTHING'S HAPPENING people that still don't see clearly:

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1243179831711449088?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1243179831711449088&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.beyond-the-fringe.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ftid%3D37%26pid%3D176848%23pid176848

Oh, it's happening, baby! Popnana
Cant see? TIA
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54
Like Reply