How many do you know personally have got the Corona virus?
I don't know anyone who has it, hopefully it stays that way.

Me and hubby thought he may have had it a month or so ago. He had nothing but a cough and fever for two weeks, mentioned to me a few times he was having trouble breathing. At the time we couldn't figure out why he was hacking constantly but didn't have runny nose, sneezing, any signs of flu or cold.

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. We're hoping it was, we thought maybe if he's already had it and we've all been exposed to it that we'd be in the clear for the time being.
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
Like Reply
0 !!!!
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Kamchatka, Oldcynic, WNC
Like Reply
I had pneumonia again, ear infection, extremely high feaver and chills.... I had also already had type A &B flues this year, so should have had antibodies built up against them. Diabetes, COPD, and only half my immune system working (no spleen) ... They took two blood cultures, but a both turned up negative for whatever thy where testing for, I assume kung flu, though I thought they had tested us both for it earlier and it turned out they didn't that time, this was MY doctor and she's pretty good. Anyway, point is, I had all the symptoms and markers but TWO cultures came back neg...
If you rotten sons of bitches are intent on starting a civil war, in my beloved Old Dominion, then at least do it right... Send your bachelors... And bring your body bags!

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, Kamchatka, MeaCulpa, Oldcynic, sevenx, WNC
Like Reply
Know ? ZERO .

Wife 's gettin ' a little wiggie tho . Have one Confirmed Case in the County . ER Doctor / Surgeon at local Hospital that tested Positive . Picked up out of State . One of the next Counties Over has 3 , so far reported .

Wife wants to drive South for Grocery Shopping in a " Clean Area " . 30 Miles one way instead of 9 Miles North . Scream1

We just may be done " Shopping " for a while , like it or not .

Time to break out the Sprouting Seed supplies . Gotta have some Fresh Veggies don 't Cha Know . . .

[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Kamchatka, MeaCulpa, Oldcynic, SlowLoris, WNC
Like Reply
None personally - jump from 6 to 14 dead in city hospitals today - all positive before death - all 71-91 and all had underlying illness...
"I don't know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!"

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, Deplorably-Nameless, Kamchatka, MeaCulpa, Oldcynic, SlowLoris, WNC, ~mc~
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 02:56 PM)Kamchatka Wrote: I personally know one person (my sister-in-law, with whom I do not regularly socialize) who tested positive. Her husband still tests negative. She acquired it from her cancer doctor, who works in a very active clinic. Yay.
Oh no. This virus will not play nice with her cancer. :/
I don't personally know anyone with it but a member of one of my FB groups lost her best friend to it this morning.
[Image: 0sKo4Oe.png]
"I have no fear,I have only love" "Chuck Shumer is a shit meatball"~Babeh Yoda   Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, Kamchatka, MeaCulpa, SlowLoris, Stormson, WNC
Like Reply
(03-27-2020, 01:20 PM)MysticPizza Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 02:56 PM)Kamchatka Wrote: I personally know one person (my sister-in-law, with whom I do not regularly socialize) who tested positive. Her husband still tests negative. She acquired it from her cancer doctor, who works in a very active clinic. Yay.
Oh no. This virus will not play nice with her cancer. :/
I don't personally know anyone with it but a member of one of my FB groups lost her best friend to it this morning.

You need to send me a list if your FB groups... I'm sure almost all of them would be groups I'd wanna be in. Hell I'm not sure I even have you on mine??

Sorry about ya friends friend... Loosing your bestie is pretty much like losing a sibling or even worse...

Heartflowers
If you rotten sons of bitches are intent on starting a civil war, in my beloved Old Dominion, then at least do it right... Send your bachelors... And bring your body bags!

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, MysticPizza, SlowLoris
Like Reply
My moms best friend.. my second mom 

She’s just getting over it 

She tested positive and it’s been 14 days of self quarantine.. she’s feeling a lot better
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, Deplorably-Nameless, Oldcynic, Stormson, WNC
Like Reply
I do not know anyone who has contracted the Chinese Virus.

Go figure.  I am in a semi isolated retirement community.
"In any age, the so-called progressives treat politics as their religion.  Their holy mission is to use the coercive power of the State to remake man and society in their own image, according to an abstract ideal of perfection.  Whatever means they use are therefore justified because, by definition, they are a virtuous people pursing a deific end."

Quote: U.S. Attorney General William Barr  11/15/19
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, Deplorably-Nameless, Oldcynic, SlowLoris, WNC
Like Reply
Lee county Florida sent out an emergency alert asking everyone to stay home today
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
(work around for ad blocker and paid news sites)
https://outline.com/
[-] Liked by:
  • WNC
Like Reply