Kathy Griffin BLAMES Trump While In Hospital W / FAKE? Coronavirus
Kathy Griffin slams Trump's coronavirus response while in hospital with 'unbearably painful' symptoms

V6sRZf4

[Image: kathy.jpg?f=default&%24p%24f=79f3e6c]

After checking into a hospital with "unbearably painful" symptoms, comedian Kathy Griffin has spoken out against Donald Trump's response to the coronavirus outbreak.
In a quote tweet replying to the president, Griffin accused Trump of lying about how many coronavirus tests the United States has performed amid the ongoing pandemic that has claimed thousands of lives as it continues to spread around the world.

"I was sent to the #COVID19 isolation ward room in a major hospital ER from a separate urgent care facility," Griffin tweeted Wednesday, going on to criticize the vice president's leadership of the White House Coronavirus Task Force. "The hospital couldn’t test me for #coronavirus because of CDC (Pence task force) restrictions. #TESTTESTTEST"

https://ew.com/celebrity/kathy-griffin-c...ams-trump/
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"

--an Area 51 Raider
[-] Liked by:
  • phxsparks, Skyrison
Like Reply
You have no idea what you've just done to yourself trying to pull this hoax for attention.

1) You can't be diagnosed with COVID-19 without having been tested and
2) no hospital is going to put you in a COVID-19 isolation ward without verifying first that you have the virus.

"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"

--an Area 51 Raider
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Skyrison, WNC
Like Reply
IT'S ALL DONALD TRUMP'S FAULT!!!!!!! HE'S HOLDING ME BACK!!!! fawiopefw20923494hgbvr31ir[41vbnrwio;gbnfrvewq;fgrew!!!@%$

[Image: giphy.gif]
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, WNC
Like Reply
even in serious situations..they want / need the spotlight.  disgusting and pathetic
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, MysticPizza, San Azulito, WNC
Like Reply

[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, John, Max Gravity, WNC
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 09:59 AM)Max Gravity Wrote: You have no idea what you've just done to yourself trying to pull this hoax for attention.

1) You can't be diagnosed with COVID-19 without having been tested and
2) no hospital is going to put you in a COVID-19 isolation ward without verifying first that you have the virus.

Actually she said she was in the 'ER' of a major hospital.    So, the ER could have a separate area where they are putting suspected Corona Virus people to keep 'social distance' from the other ER patients.    She represented it as CV Isolation which is BS. 

And it raises the question.....  

Corona Virus is a flu that attacks your Respiratory tract. It can attack upper or lower. So, why would a hospital give a CV test to a person with stomach problems?

So her problem is that during a supposed epidemic of people with respiratory track infections they are keeping the tests for people who are symptomatic.

She goes on my Coronavirus asshole thread!
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, John, Max Gravity
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 09:58 AM)Max Gravity Wrote: Kathy Griffin slams Trump's coronavirus response while in hospital with 'unbearably painful' symptoms

V6sRZf4

[Image: kathy.jpg?f=default&%24p%24f=79f3e6c]

After checking into a hospital with "unbearably painful" symptoms, comedian Kathy Griffin has spoken out against Donald Trump's response to the coronavirus outbreak.
In a quote tweet replying to the president, Griffin accused Trump of lying about how many coronavirus tests the United States has performed amid the ongoing pandemic that has claimed thousands of lives as it continues to spread around the world.

"I was sent to the #COVID19 isolation ward room in a major hospital ER from a separate urgent care facility," Griffin tweeted Wednesday, going on to criticize the vice president's leadership of the White House Coronavirus Task Force. "The hospital couldn’t test me for #coronavirus because of CDC (Pence task force) restrictions. #TESTTESTTEST"

https://ew.com/celebrity/kathy-griffin-c...ams-trump/

Kathy Griffin is a "D" list comedienne who no one wants to hear from.  Yet she persists with trying propel her loathsome image into the media along with bashing President Trump simultaneously.

Its a well known fact that in Hollywood, if you publicly bash the President, you just might get some work $$.
"In any age, the so-called progressives treat politics as their religion.  Their holy mission is to use the coercive power of the State to remake man and society in their own image, according to an abstract ideal of perfection.  Whatever means they use are therefore justified because, by definition, they are a virtuous people pursing a deific end."

Quote: U.S. Attorney General William Barr  11/15/19
[-] Liked by:
  • Max Gravity
Like Reply