What`s up?
I`m bored. Second week in quarentine.
How are you guys doing?
Many things happen in life that make you wiser, gentler, smarter. Life is a good teacher.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, Sami, Stormson, WNC
Like Reply
I`m going to share a couple of teas for you to drink to boost up your metabolisim.

1) Lemon and ginger.

2) Not garlic but garlic shell mixed with onions and honey.

You boil water, then you add up the garlic shell and the onions. After that you pour it into a cup and add a spoon of honey but it has to be wild honey. You will feel the difference inmediately.
Many things happen in life that make you wiser, gentler, smarter. Life is a good teacher.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, MysticPizza, Sami, WNC
Like Reply
Nothing has really changed for me, I rarely leave the neighborhood anyway. It is more boring though w/o Loki.
I did get a month free trial of Hulu and have been binge watching 'Last Man Standing'. Heartflowers Love Tim Allen.
[Image: 0sKo4Oe.png]
"I have no fear,I have only love" "Chuck Shumer is a shit meatball"~Babeh Yoda   Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Debauchery, Deplorably-Nameless, Ironhide, Michele B, Sami, WNC
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 10:12 AM)MysticPizza Wrote: Nothing has really changed for me, I rarely leave the neighborhood anyway. It is more boring though w/o Loki.
I did get a month free trial of Hulu and have been binge watching 'Last Man Standing'.  Heartflowers  Love Tim Allen.
What happened to Loki?

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, MysticPizza, Sami, WNC
Like Reply
I'M POOPED! I hope this thing ends soon. The Honey-Do list is kicking my old a$$!  Wow!  I haven't had to work like this in years!   Chuckle

All those years working in Information Technology did NOTHING to prepare me for a life of manual labor!  Scream1
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, DRUMZ, FlyoverCountry, Heir, MysticPizza, PickleSnout, Sami, WNC
Like Reply
Look what I just found on you tube..
Put it on an earlier thread as well.
So fuck yeah?
https://youtu.be/mx12vCs7Omg
Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • MysticPizza
Like Reply
Its strange to have time on my hands.

Rabbit Trails!!!

Deep Cleaning!!!

Conspiracy Theories!

Prayer!!

Eating Healthy!!!

(Not necessarily in that order)
Banned "Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good." -Archbishop Charles J. Chaput
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, DRUMZ, MysticPizza, PickleSnout, Sami, WNC
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 10:28 AM)Kadosh Wrote: I'M POOPED! I hope this thing ends soon. The Honey-Do list is kicking my old a$$!  Wow!  I haven't had to work like this in years!   Chuckle

All those years working in Information Technology did NOTHING to prepare me for a life of manual labor!  Scream1
sorry to say..we have at least another month or so of this before things even START to plateau, looking at this data I'm seeing
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, MysticPizza
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 10:34 AM)Skyrison Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 10:28 AM)Kadosh Wrote: I'M POOPED! I hope this thing ends soon. The Honey-Do list is kicking my old a$$!  Wow!  I haven't had to work like this in years!   Chuckle

sorry to say..we have at least another month or so of this before things even START to  plateau, looking at this data I'm seeing

Man, sometimes I'd give ANYTHING if this place had a thumbs-down button instead on only a 'like' button.  I just commended Sami for being such an encouragement. You, sir, are NOT!    Chuckle
[-] Liked by:
  • MysticPizza
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 10:33 AM)USARockhound Wrote: Its strange to have time on my hands.

Rabbit Trails!!!

Deep Cleaning!!!

Conspiracy Theories!

Prayer!!

Eating Healthy!!!

(Not necessarily in that order)

[Image: 1585152295935.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, FlyoverCountry, MysticPizza, PickleSnout, USARockhound
Like Reply