What`s up?
This is happening...

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1243179831711449088?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1243179831711449088&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.beyond-the-fringe.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ftid%3D37%26pid%3D176848%23pid176848

V6sRZf4
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, MysticPizza, Sami
Like Reply
[Image: e91b5914479c7daa83037005d6b25da61d70709c...81c080.jpg]
[-] Liked by:
  • Michele B, MysticPizza, Sami
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 10:44 AM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: This is happening...

V6sRZf4

Ahhhh, so that's the trick?  Perhaps we need to find a foreign entity's Justice Department to indict Hillary, the Bidens, Obama, et al.   Daydream
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Ironhide, MysticPizza, Sami, StrongShallSurvive
Like Reply
Glad you are ok Ironhide. Hugs

And I'm still at work...no time off for me.

I really need to clean my house, so I sort of wish I had a couple of weeks off, but just not for this reason.
Relaxing would be nice as well. Or maybe even doing some art projects I have been wanting to get to but haven't had the time for.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • Ironhide, MysticPizza, PickleSnout, Sami
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 10:49 AM)Kadosh Wrote:

V6sRZf4

Ahhhh, so that's the trick?  Perhaps we need to find a foreign entity to indict Hillary, the Bidens, Obama, et al.   Daydream

A foreign entity?
It's our DOJ doing the indicting.

And here's Biden...
[Image: gRCW0ef.jpg]

V6sRZf4

I think by mid April, a lot of our world will be changed...for the better. At least for our side. Chuckle Popnana
[-] Liked by:
  • MysticPizza, Sami
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 10:52 AM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 10:49 AM)Kadosh Wrote:

V6sRZf4

Ahhhh, so that's the trick?  Perhaps we need to find a foreign entity to indict Hillary, the Bidens, Obama, et al.   Daydream

A foreign entity?

Uhh, yeah....OUR DOJ is indicting a FOREIGN criminal.  So conversely I suggest that we procure a FOREIGN entity to indict OUR DOMESTIC criminals. (Or am I missing something here?)  Scratchinghead
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Ironhide, Sami
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 11:04 AM)Kadosh Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 10:52 AM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 10:49 AM)Kadosh Wrote: Ahhhh, so that's the trick?  Perhaps we need to find a foreign entity to indict Hillary, the Bidens, Obama, et al.   Daydream

A foreign entity?

Uhh, yeah....OUR DOJ is indicting a FOREIGN criminal.  So conversely I suggest that we procure a FOREIGN entity to indict OUR DOMESTIC criminals. (Or am I missing something here?)  Scratchinghead

Oh, I see. I misunderstood your post. My apologies.

I think we will be seeing more foreign leaders being indicted very soon...and this will lead to our domestic criminals being charged along with them.

The Connections are now very important.

Operation Exposure is just about over.

Popnana
[-] Liked by:
  • Sami
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 10:12 AM)MysticPizza Wrote: Nothing has really changed for me, I rarely leave the neighborhood anyway. It is more boring though w/o Loki.
I did get a month free trial of Hulu and have been binge watching 'Last Man Standing'.  Heartflowers  Love Tim Allen.
We are watching horror films. Do not watch the nun. Bad horrible movie.
Many things happen in life that make you wiser, gentler, smarter. Life is a good teacher.
[-] Liked by:
  • MysticPizza, Sami
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 10:25 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 10:12 AM)MysticPizza Wrote: Nothing has really changed for me, I rarely leave the neighborhood anyway. It is more boring though w/o Loki.
I did get a month free trial of Hulu and have been binge watching 'Last Man Standing'.  Heartflowers  Love Tim Allen.
What happened to Loki?
With my finances in such a flux,I may not be able to pay my rent in the next few months. I'm not so much worried about April but if SSA doesn't get off their asses, May looks bad. I had gone to every rescue I could find,even had his vet put him on a waiting list for rescue-very long list. In desperation I called the local pound and we had a long talk. The lady said Loki sounded like a wonderful dog but ,of course,they could not feed him his raw diet. The kibble would have killed him before he could make it to the adoption floor. A friend in PA had been eye balling Loki for awhile,he is perfect for her and she has a stable home(paid for) and access to land where he can run. So, I did manage to find a rescue that agreed transporting him would be cheaper than keeping him there( no room anyway) so we set up a few rides to get him to her.
I still pay for his food and when I do finally get a lump payment,I'll be sending her enough for his rabies shot and other extras.
When I am able to be stable, I can get him back.
A dog is just like a child when you're facing a bleak situation and they have to be safe and secure.
I swear I miss him more than Tony. Tony had spent the last years of his life basically pretending I didn't exist except for bill paying but Loki was a part of every minute of my day. It's so weird to walk out the door w/o either him on a leash or making sure he stays.
[Image: 0sKo4Oe.png]
"I have no fear,I have only love" "Chuck Shumer is a shit meatball"~Babeh Yoda   Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, FlyoverCountry, Michele B, Sami
Like Reply
What's up?
uhhhh,,,,
wellllllllll,,,,,, let me see

woke up to ,,, no, never mind, that would bore you.

hmmmm,,,

oh! oh yeah, Night before last, I had a Mountain Lion visit, she came right up to my vehicle.

That was cool.

Ummmm,,,

Noticed the Markets have chilled out, guess the Panic Frenzied Hoarders ran out of Credit on their Cards.

also watched for a few minutes, 7 Cowboys out for Spring Round up, their Doggies were more interesting to watch tho'

The Bulls they were out to Round up, walked right to them, kinda took the suspense out of the Game.

so that was boring.

Ain't really any Traffic to report on, this isn't Population Density area at all, There was a Back Hoe on the hiway that I had to pass

it was moving very slow, but so was I. ( 55 mph limit, I do 49mph, why hurry to no-where, right? )

ok, I know nothing much is too entertaining about this report, so sorry I couldn't fill it with Thrills for you.

Thanks for asking, gave my fingers some exercise at least.

pic, still trying to figure out where that Beam was coming from.

[Image: l0KRBhU.jpg]
          [Image: xHV5PUW.png]
Like Reply