What`s up?
(03-27-2020, 03:38 PM)Stormson Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 10:07 AM)Ironhide Wrote: I`m bored. Second week in quarentine.
How are you guys doing?

You infected bro??? Or just hiding from the bugs? Either way I hope you're OK man!!!
Not infected thank God and from what I`ve due to my 4 years of high comsuption of garlic, I have very little to none chances of getting infected. Our quarentine has been made mandatory by Maduros regime. I can still go to the supermarket but that is about it. Hope you are ok too.
Many things happen in life that make you wiser, gentler, smarter. Life is a good teacher.
[-] Liked by:
  • Sassy, Stormson, WNC
Like Reply
(03-27-2020, 12:25 PM)cynically absurd Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 01:26 PM)Ironhide Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 11:31 AM)cynically absurd Wrote: What's up?
uhhhh,,,,
wellllllllll,,,,,, let me see

woke up to ,,, no, never mind, that would bore you.

hmmmm,,,

oh! oh yeah, Night before last, I had a Mountain Lion visit, she came right up to my vehicle.

That was cool.

Ummmm,,,

Noticed the Markets have chilled out, guess the Panic Frenzied Hoarders ran out of Credit on their Cards.

also watched for a few minutes, 7 Cowboys out for Spring Round up, their Doggies were more interesting to watch tho'

The Bulls they were out to Round up, walked right to them, kinda took the suspense out of the Game.

so that was boring.

Ain't really any Traffic to report on, this isn't Population Density area at all, There was a Back Hoe on the hiway that I had to pass

it was moving very slow, but so was I. ( 55 mph limit, I do 49mph, why hurry to no-where, right? )

ok, I know nothing much is too entertaining about this report, so sorry I couldn't fill it with Thrills for you.

Thanks for asking, gave my fingers some exercise at least.

pic, still trying to figure out where that Beam was coming from.

[Image: l0KRBhU.jpg]
Did you take that pic? that beam looks cool., thanks for the report. I wold have love to see a pic of the mountain lion. Heartflowers
yes

I'd of taken a pic of the Lion too, but I got so busy watching it, same with all the UFO's I see.
if I take my eyes off either, well, ya can't grab a Camera and watch them too, turn a Cheek

and ya might end up inside either of them. LOL

the pic is Colorado last year

that Beam still bothers me,

Had a Pic of a weird Orb over the Bluffs on the Central Calif. Coast.

some of the best anomalies I run into, is in areas that I Treasure Hunt in.
Most are very Ancient Sites

so yeah, spirit stuff happens there a lot.

Seen and experienced things that would put " Skin Walker Ranch" to shame.
That is fucking cool. You have evidence on your hands. Thanks for sharing it. I have also seen and experienced just about anything that is not considered normal. The pic is cool.
Many things happen in life that make you wiser, gentler, smarter. Life is a good teacher.
Like Reply
(03-28-2020, 05:48 PM)Ironhide Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 03:38 PM)Stormson Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 10:07 AM)Ironhide Wrote: I`m bored. Second week in quarentine.
How are you guys doing?

You infected bro??? Or just hiding from the bugs? Either way I hope you're OK man!!!
Not infected thank God and from what I`ve due to my 4 years of high comsuption of garlic, I have very little to none chances of getting infected. Our quarentine has been made mandatory by Maduros regime. I can still go to the supermarket but that is about it. Hope you are ok too.

Yup, garlics good stuff! But its more for bacteria then virus... Try adding oregano to your regimin as well... Lots more anti viral properties..
If you rotten sons of bitches are intent on starting a civil war, in my beloved Old Dominion, then at least do it right... Send your bachelors... And bring your body bags!

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
[-] Liked by:
  • Ironhide
Like Reply