The Evil Plot to "Herbert Hooverize" Donald Trump
(03-26-2020, 11:55 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: imo, PDJT 'gets' business and business 'gets' PDJT.

Corporate America isn't going to let a depression happen.
a depression will never happen again.  dont let them scare you :o
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 10:00 PM)Skyrison Wrote: they will use this legit virus outbreak to try and absolutely ruin him..because nothing else has worked.  they have now politicized it and are making "trump virus" a legit thing.  fuck them all.  the world would be better off without the msm

Yes, they are.

And some people are allowing it by letting their governors remove their rights out of panic and fear.

Death should never scare us more than our loss of freedom.

Blue states are crossing the line.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 11:55 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: imo, PDJT 'gets' business and business 'gets' PDJT.

Corporate America isn't going to let a depression happen.

Agreed.

But I am getting a little bit uncomfortable...I’ll DM you a scenario that has been in the back of my mind.

Heartflowers
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
Like Reply