What’s for dinner? 2.0
(02-17-2021, 04:49 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(02-17-2021, 04:45 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(02-17-2021, 01:39 AM)Lil Bit Wrote: Same here, My Mom do the same thing, We always had a few pound of it in the fridge
wrap up in this thick red paper. Now they give it to you in a plastic bag.

I alway remember when I say, Momma I hungry!!  She say, just go grab a hanfull of that
chip chop ham and eat it Chuckle  Later I learn to throw a gob of it in the skillet first
then make a ham & cheese on toast bun with it.  Daydream
@Lil Bit I was just looking at this carrot and ginger dressing, I thought it is a great way to get more carrots and ginger, especially this time of year. Do you make this dressing? I'd probably put a little honey in it, instead of sugar. 

Heartflowers
Another ginger dressing. 

Heartflowers
I could drink japanese ginger dressing.  Like a cocktail, just add saki.
Daydream
[-] The following 2 users Like ~Leela~'s post:
  • ELIAKIM, Lil Bit
Like Reply
[Image: Easy-Linguini-with-Clams-1-720x720.jpg]

I'm making clams linguini tonight with some garlic sauteed shrimp, white wine, cherry tomatoes, sauteed onions so they melt in with a butter buerre blanc sauce.

Fancy sounding but so sooooo easy to make in 35 mins tops.

It's a go to in this house.
[-] The following 3 users Like ~Leela~'s post:
  • ELIAKIM, Lil Bit, ~mc~
Like Reply
Facepalm

[Image: uQajT1w.jpg]
[Image: VjBFBTJ.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like ~mc~'s post:
  • Debauchery, Heir, rikster111
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 07:23 PM)~Leela~ Wrote:
(02-17-2021, 04:49 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(02-17-2021, 04:45 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: @Lil Bit I was just looking at this carrot and ginger dressing, I thought it is a great way to get more carrots and ginger, especially this time of year. Do you make this dressing? I'd probably put a little honey in it, instead of sugar. 

Heartflowers
Another ginger dressing. 

Heartflowers
I could drink japanese ginger dressing.  Like a cocktail, just add saki.
Daydream
Once made for how long will the dressing keep @Lil Bit @~Leela~
I'm finishing off my shepherds pie tonight, having it with some asparagus. 
I've got a green cabbage to use up quickly, was wondering about recipes, it looks like it is going to have to be a soup. 
https://www.cookingclassy.com/cabbage-soup/

I do like stuffed cabbage leaves, haven't cooked those for decades. I used to put a meat sauce in inside them. 

Any fun recipes for cabbage leaves? I've got some filo pastry I could make some spring rolls.

I've got rice paper too. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Lil Bit, ~Leela~
Like Reply
(02-23-2021, 08:41 AM)~mc~ Wrote: Facepalm

Listen to your body, be body intuitive. In recent days my body was asking for beef, so I made some comfort food. A nice easy shepherds pie. Sometimes I have it with green veg sometimes with baked beans. Lovely. 

What is your body asking for?
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 4 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Apache54, Lil Bit, ~Leela~, ~mc~
Like Reply
(02-23-2021, 04:49 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

Listen to your body, be body intuitive. In recent days my body was asking for beef, so I made some comfort food. A nice easy shepherds pie. Sometimes I have it with green veg sometimes with baked beans. Lovely. 

taco Tuesday  1dunno1 Chuckle
[Image: VjBFBTJ.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like ~mc~'s post:
  • Apache54, Debauchery, ELIAKIM, Heir, Lil Bit, rikster111
Like Reply
(02-23-2021, 04:56 PM)~mc~ Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 04:49 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

taco Tuesday  1dunno1 Chuckle
My body is asking for a drink of water and rest, have a great night. 

Heartflowers
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Lil Bit, ~mc~
Like Reply
Once made for how long will the dressing keep @Lil Bit @~Leela~I'm finishing off my shepherds pie tonight, having it with some asparagus. 
I've got a green cabbage to use up quickly, was wondering about recipes, it looks like it is going to have to be a soup. 
https://www.cookingclassy.com/cabbage-soup/

I do like stuffed cabbage leaves, haven't cooked those for decades. I used to put a meat sauce in inside them. 

Any fun recipes for cabbage leaves? I've got some filo pastry I could make some spring rolls.

I've got rice paper too. 

Heartflowers

@ELIAKIM  3-5 days in refrigerator. Heartflowers
[-] The following 4 users Like Lil Bit's post:
  • Debauchery, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Made this for my dinner, everyone else had something different. Found the recipe recently and it looked good. The picture isn't mine. It's a tofu dish btw.

[Image: Xh2IJwv.jpg]
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
[-] The following 4 users Like Debauchery's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Lil Bit, Pure Rock Fury, ~mc~
Like Reply
This week my body intuition was drawn to the tilapia fish, so I'm having it with veg cooked in the oven. Courgettes, red pepper, red onion, loads of garlic served with Greek potatoes cooking in the oven in lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and water. 

Tilapia fish has a third % of Vit D, and a third % of B12. Great for the nervous system. 
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/219822
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Debauchery
Like Reply