What’s for dinner? 2.0
Souvlaki with a Greek salad, tzatiki and humous.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Hero Protagonist, Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 02:30 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Souvlaki with a Greek salad, tzatiki and humous.

Mediterranean is ALWAYS a good choice.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
Like Reply
Grilled Spaghetti squash, red (sun dried tomato and basil) pesto, Air fryer ahi tuna steaks (aldi has them cheap) and grilled summer squash.
Had to go clean since I overdosed on pie, gravy, stuffing, etc, yesterday.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
Like Reply
Mom made hamburger stew with cabbage. It's 40 degrees and raining, so it is the perfect evening for it.

[Image: LF0ljLc.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Karu, Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 08:58 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Mom made hamburger stew with cabbage.  It's 40 degrees and raining, so it is the perfect evening for it.

[Image: LF0ljLc.jpg]

That looks really good...would you please ask her for the recipe? Heartflowers
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Karu's post:
  • Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply