What’s for dinner? 2.0
Souvlaki with a Greek salad, tzatiki and humous.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Hero Protagonist, Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
(11-26-2022, 02:30 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Souvlaki with a Greek salad, tzatiki and humous.

Mediterranean is ALWAYS a good choice.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Grilled Spaghetti squash, red (sun dried tomato and basil) pesto, Air fryer ahi tuna steaks (aldi has them cheap) and grilled summer squash.
Had to go clean since I overdosed on pie, gravy, stuffing, etc, yesterday.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Mom made hamburger stew with cabbage. It's 40 degrees and raining, so it is the perfect evening for it.

[Image: LF0ljLc.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Karu, Pintaday, Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
(11-26-2022, 08:58 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Mom made hamburger stew with cabbage.  It's 40 degrees and raining, so it is the perfect evening for it.

[Image: LF0ljLc.jpg]

That looks really good...would you please ask her for the recipe? Heartflowers
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 3 users Like Karu's post:
  • ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
I used to do quarterly health plans and that fell by the wayside on my menu's after I got the pup. 

I have to get back to it, my body requires more oil, fish oil. Have to start taking my Vit E every day too. 

So I shall have a salmon salad with fresh anchovies that have been marinated in a chilli oil sauce today. 

I might some parma ham and cheese later today.

Then a fresh fruit salad with ice cream for afters.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
@Karu there's no real recipe. It's like chili, it's just a little different every time but here's the important part.

2 to 3 lbs of lean burger
A few potatoes
Half head of cabbage
Whole sweet onion
As many baby carrots as you like
As much celery as you like
V8 juice is better than plain tomato juice 32oz
4 or 5 beef bullion cubes or beefy mushroom soup

The Adobo seasoning
A couple Bay leaves.
As much garlic as you like

It's magic is really putting all the fresh veggies that you would normally eat into a pot and letting all that cook together.

There's no way to screw it up.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Karu, Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
(11-27-2022, 09:30 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: @Karu there's no real recipe.  It's like chili, it's just a little different every time but here's the important part.

2 to 3 lbs of lean burger
A few potatoes
Half head of cabbage
Whole sweet onion
As many baby carrots as you like
As much celery as you like
V8 juice is better than plain tomato juice  32oz
4 or 5 beef bullion cubes or beefy mushroom soup

The Adobo seasoning
A couple Bay leaves.
As much garlic as you like

It's magic is really putting all the fresh veggies that you would normally eat into a pot and letting all that cook together. 

There's no way to screw it up. 
Heartflowers

Sounds good, tell your mother thank you for me. Heartflowers
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Karu's post:
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
These.
https://tasty.co/recipe/stuffed-steak-rolls
Much easier than one would expect.
Like Reply