Beyond Music*Merged*
(06-29-2020, 12:39 AM)Winter_Steelheader Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 12:35 AM)Sassy Wrote: To @Debauchery and @Winter_Steelheader just because!

thats me going to the beer store
Facepalm Jptdknpa
[-] Liked by:
  • Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply
@MysticPizza

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • MysticPizza, ~mc~
Like Reply

Keep LOVE alive. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
@SouthernBelle  I can't remember if I showed you this one.

Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 01:41 AM)Winter_Steelheader Wrote: another absolutely beautiful blues song... My fave one hands down. @Catch  THIS ONE IS ALSO FOR YOU BUDDY.

For @Highlander  as well.  Greatest fucking blues song EVER!

Love it! thank you my brother!

And for you my friend Heartflowers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swnudbCnccs
If you have to fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noahs Ark. And brother, its starting to rain...
[-] Liked by:
  • Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 08:20 AM)~mc~ Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 12:39 AM)Winter_Steelheader Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 12:35 AM)Sassy Wrote: To @Debauchery and @Winter_Steelheader just because!

thats me going to the beer store
Facepalm Jptdknpa

[Image: s5vUFcl.gif]
Proud member of the CCFR
[-] Liked by:
  • ~mc~
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 05:28 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: @SouthernBelle  I can't remember if I showed you this one.

Awesome! very haunting . . . I want to be her . . . to sing like that and play like that . . .
[Image: UHO5GK2.gif]

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

2 Chronicles 7:14

Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 01:41 AM)Winter_Steelheader Wrote: another absolutely beautiful blues song... My fave one hands down. @Catch  THIS ONE IS ALSO FOR YOU BUDDY.

For @Highlander  as well.  Greatest fucking blues song EVER!

Came back today for a b day party,,,,,Found out my niece fell off her bike and skinned her knee and broke her finger....Im going back to mountains tommorow. Itwas my older niece,  and you know what..FUCK BLM AND ANTIFA AND ALL YOU COCKSUCKERS IN THE MEDIA!!!!!FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!! Because my neice broke her finger! Thats what matters to me.
[-] Liked by:
  • Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply

Tax office tell me they owe me money, that was a lovely surprise today.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 09:47 PM)SouthernBelle Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 05:28 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: @SouthernBelle  I can't remember if I showed you this one.

Awesome!  very haunting . . .  I want to be her . . . to sing like that and play like that . . .
I imagine that's what my guardian angel sounds like

[-] Liked by:
  • SouthernBelle
Like Reply