Beyond Music*Merged*
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
Misty weather in the UK this weekend. So let's have some Ella Fitzgerald. Once upon time I was blessed to see her live at Ronnnie Scott's in London, 

Like Reply
Testing ...one two...one two

Can ya'll hear me at the back?

[-] The following 2 users Like James's post:
  • ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
A little tune from one's Father's old vinyl collective

How I've wasted my youth on old spinning things
[-] The following 1 user Likes James's post:
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
Best place to introduce myself imo

Some Regional Rips and flips.  

Like Reply
(01-16-2022, 06:21 AM)James Wrote: A little tune from one's Father's old vinyl collective

Welcome to BTF @James
Like Reply
Ya!  Wooooooza!!!

Drinks
Like Reply
(01-16-2022, 06:35 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(01-16-2022, 06:21 AM)James Wrote: A little tune from one's Father's old vinyl collective

Welcome to BTF @James
Thanks El...This site is like a breath of fresh air.  Glad to have found you Guys!
[-] The following 1 user Likes James's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Last one from here on this sweltering friggin day....

Alas! Not on Vinyl tho....enjoy!  Hit that translate button...It's free some say

Like Reply