Beyond Music*Merged*
Last 2 from my private stash....enjoy

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something

- Charles Milles Manson. last American Intellectual and whole-life prisoner of the state.
Like Reply

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something

- Charles Milles Manson. last American Intellectual and whole-life prisoner of the state.
Like Reply
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
Feeling forum burnout...so I just play some tunes.

The hyper cowbell and big brass does it for me.

Give me that thing, give in my friend. Gimme hot, hot love around the bend. Purrrrrrrr
[-] The following 1 user Likes ~Leela~'s post:
  • Heir
Like Reply
I love Brody Dalle of The Distillers and Spinnerette. Can you just imagine what her marriage to Josh Home of Kyuss and Queens of The Stoneage was like?

Daydream pure unadulterated sex and violence

Like Reply
I could use a little Valium Knight in my life right about now.

stoned
Like Reply
Dick Dale was a guitar master. Not only was he the King of Surfer music in the 60's but was a self proclaimed "weirdo" on how he played the guitar.
He was left handed and only had a right handed guitar as a kid. So instead of being discouraged, he simply flipped the guitar over and learned to play it upside down.
Later in his career he took a right handed Fender Bass guitar and put accoustic strings on it but strung it upside down.
The Low E string was on the bottom and the High E string was on the top. Many have tried to copy his style but few have succeeded ......

https://youtu.be/KxiFmmQ7TM0
Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave ...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grendelmort's post:
  • Heir
Like Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMyqasy2Lco
Like Reply
Like Reply