Beyond Music*Merged*
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Arkan_Ted
Like Reply

[Image: huge.10.53695.JPG]
Day and night we are watching over your welfare. It is for your sake that we drink the milk and eat those apples.” - Squealer

- Eric Arthur Blair, Animal Farm
Like Reply

[Image: black-south-african-flag.jpg]
Day and night we are watching over your welfare. It is for your sake that we drink the milk and eat those apples.” - Squealer

Like Reply
[Image: eurasian-pygmy-owl-6881984__340.jpg]

Like Reply
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
(09-18-2022, 03:03 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
I wasn't expecting that voice.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arkan_Ted's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(09-18-2022, 07:19 AM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:03 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
I wasn't expecting that voice.
Yes, he's awesome.  Heartflowers
  • Arkan_Ted
Like Reply

My London buddy would like this song.  Heartflowers
Like Reply
Like Reply
  • James
Like Reply