Beyond Music*Merged*
[Image: 28999204-8371669-image-a-45_1590816165150.jpg]
“We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.”

― Edward L Bernays, Propaganda
Like Reply
“We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.”

Like Reply
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2KP9fYZUWA
He must increase, but I must decrease. (Jn. 3:30, ERV)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Verity's post:
  • James
Like Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eEI4wCYtVw
He must increase, but I must decrease. (Jn. 3:30, ERV)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Verity's post:
  • Arkan_Ted
Like Reply
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
The given Narrative is so Tedious imo 

Ugh!

Like Reply

So much wasted potential

Like Reply
Still falling....in love

Like Reply
 Love me some Jammy.
Like Reply