SPIRITUALITY THREAD
This caught my eye last night. It is also Mercury Retrograde until 1st October, 2021. 

It certainly resonated with me due to what began in my life and the life of my furry friend on the 10th. 

I certainly know its Mercury Retrograde. 

Boiler broke down and had to wait for most of the week for a new fan to go into it. 

Light has gone on the oven. 

People appear to be fractious on the road. So for instance I stopped to allow a young family to cross while I was parking, then they allowed their children to wander in the road while there was a load of cars behind me waiting to park, I tooted them to encourage then to hurry up and then I got an aggressive couple spewing at me. I'd been considerate, why couldn't they be? 

Then a man with a large van could see that I was leaving the car park, I put my hand up to tell him I was leaving and to wait for me to pull out. He decided not to wait and put his big van next to my car with inches between us, so I then couldn't see the constant cars coming to get out of the car park, because his van was blocking my view.  Facepalm

Then a man allowed me to turn into a side road, then a man decided to run in front of me, so I had to stop turning, or run him over, and the man that had allowed me through then started tooting at me. 

Scratched the car while parking today.  Eyeroll It's a very tight narrow street with cars on both side of it. 
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
So , With Candice Confirming My Consciousness Had Been in Her Bed Room . I Started Studying Such Phenomenon .

" Astral Projection " it Was !

A Little Practice and I got Pretty Good at it .

Should Probably Get Back in the Regular Use . Wink

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heir's post:
  • hannah
Like Reply
(09-17-2022, 12:12 PM)Heir Wrote: So , With Candice Confirming My Consciousness Had Been in Her Bed Room . I Started Studying Such Phenomenon .

" Astral Projection " it Was !

A Little Practice and I got Pretty Good at it .

Should Probably Get Back in the Regular Use .  Wink

Our souls are often involved in travelling that we are not aware of especially when our physical bodies are resting and recuperating. Numerous times people shared that I had appeared before them and given them a message, some of those people I'd never met in physical life.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Heir, PickleSnout
Like Reply
Message received about Andrew this morning, I was told that there will be a drama with one of his girls. I sensed it was one of his daughters.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
NEW Nuclear War Research Study Confirms Impending Doomsday Bible Prophecy
1 of 7000 Reserved
Like Reply
Tossing and turning the last two nights, anyone else?
Like Reply

Reassessing themes of permanence. Sky takes a look at this.
Like Reply
(09-17-2022, 11:29 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: This caught my eye last night. It is also Mercury Retrograde until 1st October, 2021. 

I found this interesting that he mentioned the importance of charity and he was asked whether dogs would be appropriate. He said, yes, the dog has to be black.

So the positive in this in response was that I was blessed to receive some donations from three of our BTF members towards the vet treatment for my black dog before I listened to this video. Every little helps lessen the financial blow. 

Something else charitable happened prior to listening to this video. The last time we went to the vets for the vet to give him his medication on Saturday morning, they didn't charge me that day, for the medication or for giving it to him. They also gave me some lovely salmon treats to give him. I think we touched their hearts, when they saw the tears roll down my face on the Friday when they suggested rehoming him if I can't afford him and his treatment. 
Heartflowers
Heartflowers
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Heir
Like Reply

Jewish New Year 5783
Like Reply
(09-21-2022, 02:50 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Tossing and turning the last two nights, anyone else?
No sleep at all last night.
[Image: hRfn9kJ.png] Heartflowers
[-] The following 1 user Likes PickleSnout's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply