SPIRITUALITY THREAD
Pluto Return for America. 

13mins 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
The birds are screaming tonight, most unusual, something has frightened them. Their screams sound like a warning. Maybe there is going to be a big storm tonight. 

Leo New Moon July 28, 2022 - Rare Fixed Grand Cross Strongly Influences the next 6 Months

22mins 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
Great stories 
32mins 

How To BRAINWASH Yourself For Success & Destroy NEGATIVE THOUGHTS! | Dr. Joe Dispenza

[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir, Pipkunts
Like Reply
https://youtu.be/0xL9NYIwgNA
Like Reply
(07-30-2022, 07:32 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Great stories 
32mins 

How To BRAINWASH Yourself For Success & Destroy NEGATIVE THOUGHTS! | Dr. Joe Dispenza

Thumbsup
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Grand Fixed Cross August 11, Super Moon in Aquarius. 

Like Reply
11 wrong threaD
“There are invisible rulers who control the destinies of millions. It is not generally realized to what extent the words and actions of our most influential public men are dictated by shrewd persons operating behind the scenes.”

― Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda
Like Reply
-
------------
In the end, we do not remember the words of our enemies, 
but the silence of our friends. 
Like Reply

LIVE STREAM
Like Reply