Here is lesson to fly Russian Anotov AN-2 airplane
The An-2 is the world's largest Bi Plane.
Here is instruction on how to fly.
Do not push primer for fuel more than 3 times.
(Sounds like starting my Chainsaw)
Anyway - here is full vid, after you should be able to Solo..... Chuckle

https://youtu.be/e8ArwPJNXn8
You better start believing in ghost stories Miss Turner, because you are in one....
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, CSB, phxsparks, spOOkyse7en
Like Reply
Nice,
Never flew any Russian stuff, BUT did drive/operate some tanks and other things. I did not like the tanks, VERY compact space for the driver, more like the cockpit of a jet plane
Like Reply
(05-23-2020, 08:45 AM)Apache54 Wrote: Nice,
Never flew any Russian stuff, BUT did drive/operate some tanks and other things.  I did not like the tanks, VERY compact space for the driver, more like the cockpit of a jet plane
Commandeered a BMP-1 once and I was "elected" to drive since I had driven M-113's and Bradley's.
This fucker had a clutch and gears - An interesting drive to say the least..... Chuckle
You better start believing in ghost stories Miss Turner, because you are in one....
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54
Like Reply
(05-24-2020, 01:47 AM)Grendelmort Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 08:45 AM)Apache54 Wrote: Nice,
Never flew any Russian stuff, BUT did drive/operate some tanks and other things.  I did not like the tanks, VERY compact space for the driver, more like the cockpit of a jet plane
Commandeered a BMP-1 once and I was "elected" to drive since I had driven M-113's and Bradley's.
This fucker had a clutch and gears - An interesting drive to say the least..... Chuckle

Oh YEA, I can relate to that!
[-] Liked by:
  • Grendelmort
Like Reply