• Apache54, Aquarius, DaJavoo, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
We knew that.  Might as well be on Comedy Central

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, DaJavoo, PickleSnout, Sami
Like Reply
(05-23-2020, 11:09 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: We knew that.  Might as well be on Comedy Central
OAN should take it to a higher court, and if necessary all the way up. Otherwise, it never ends.
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.

[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Oldcynic, Pure Rock Fury, Talon
Like Reply
Facepalm
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, DaJavoo
Like Reply
OANN may have a shot in the U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit ~ it recently went conservative balance if another judge or two is confirmed before their appeal hits the docket.
[Image: sSxlT02.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, FlyoverCountry, Sami, Sassy
Like Reply
(05-23-2020, 11:09 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: We knew that.  Might as well be on Comedy Central

Our political system is comedy central of the highest corruption level, from Lawyers to the politicians to lobbyists to the HUGE big companies there is so much that is WRONG that i am not sure IF we can ever get it back to a minimum of corruption at this point so many people are without VALUES and the greed for MONEY and POWER dictate their every move.

This is why most times i believe it will take a HUGE worldwide catastrophic event that wipes out most of humanity and MIGHT allow us to re-grow the world with good guys removing any scum that survived.
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, FlyoverCountry, Oldcynic, Pintaday, Sami
Like Reply
(05-24-2020, 09:32 AM)Apache54 Wrote:

Our political system is comedy central of the highest corruption level, from Lawyers to the politicians to lobbyists to the HUGE big companies there is so much that is WRONG that i am not sure IF we can ever get it back to a minimum of corruption at this point so many people are without VALUES and the greed for MONEY and POWER dictate their every move. 

This is why most times i believe it will take a HUGE worldwide catastrophic event that wipes out most of humanity and MIGHT allow us to re-grow  the world with good guys removing any scum that survived.
I'm gonna buy you a shot of whiskey and a beer one day.

Usa

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Oldcynic, Pure Rock Fury, Sassy
Like Reply
(05-24-2020, 11:27 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 09:32 AM)Apache54 Wrote:

This is why most times i believe it will take a HUGE worldwide catastrophic event that wipes out most of humanity and MIGHT allow us to re-grow  the world with good guys removing any scum that survived.
I'm gonna buy you a shot of whiskey and a beer one day.

Usa

Thanks!! I would like that!
[-] Liked by:
  • FlyoverCountry, Sassy
Like Reply