Mega Mosque Planned For London | We Can Oppose It
6.17 mins 

Calling all English patriots, we have to stop this Islamic take over of an historical cultural building. A prime site in the centre of the tourist attractions that include Piccadilly Circus. The Trocadero is in Shaftesbury Avenue, I know the building, I used to go dancing in the disco there in the 60s. It was the first proper disco that I was ever taken too by a friend. My ancestors also had a business there too until the stall was moved to the other side of Piccadilly. 

The London Trocadero is a prime site and Muslims plan to make it into a 1,000 person Mega Mosque. 

This comment is a good summary of what it would be like. 

[color=var(--yt-endpoint-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))][Image: AATXAJys809oTxlMRA12G2_06PbNVVmfMfMgMGpb...f-no-rj-mo]

Metro 46523871 day ago (edited)[/color]

"Imagine friday night Piccadilly Circus party goers, fun seekers, drinkers, tourists - clashing with Friday CALL TO PRAYER.  Wrong location for a mosque.  The immediate area is the UKs Biggest Friday afternoon/night party place.  It would be like us wanting to open a chain of Wetherspoons bars in Mecca (Saudi Arabia)"

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, atabrigade, Pope Trollalittle, SouthernBelle, WNC
Like Reply
(05-23-2020, 12:44 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

I have to be honest.  I always thought of myself as a loving,  tolerant, fair and non-bias person.

I now question that description of myself, because I realize that I would not be pleased if a mega mosque opened in the area where I live.

They are in the process of building two churches out here. One is a small Baptist church, the other is a quite large church. I think it is a nondenominational church; it falls into the mega church category, and though I am not head over heels about the mega church, I wouldn't try to stop them from building out here.

So why does my gut do somersaults at just the thought of a mosque out here?

It is not just the blaring loudness that constitutes their call to prayer. In all honesty, I feel a certain uneasiness at the thought of such a presence, mainly because I don't see how it would be compatible with the culture and lifestyle of the area. 

A mosque means something will have to change, and I don't think it is fair for someone to move into an area, knowing the culture and lifestyle of the people that live there already, then demand they change to accommodate the newcomer. 

It just does not feel right, and that might just be because it made me realize I might not be the non-bias person I thought I was.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Bananas, ELIAKIM, SouthernBelle, WNC
Like Reply
Simply bury a pig on the proposed location, have a little funeral for it and publicize it for the muzzies to see, according to the Koran they can't build a mosque on a property that has had a pig buried on it, problem solved.  V6sRZf4
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, atabrigade, Bananas, ELIAKIM, SouthernBelle, WNC
Like Reply
(05-23-2020, 01:55 PM)Red Dawn Wrote:

I have to be honest.  I always thought of myself as a loving,  tolerant, fair and non-bias person.

I now question that description of myself, because I realize that I would not be pleased if a mega mosque opened in the area where I live.

They are in the process of building two churches out here. One is a small Baptist church, the other is a quite large church. I think it is a nondenominational church; it falls into the mega church category, and though I am not head over heels about the mega church, I wouldn't try to stop them from building out here.

It is not just the blaring loudness that constitutes their call to prayer. In all honesty, I feel a certain uneasiness at the thought of such a presence, mainly because I don't see how it would be compatible with the culture and lifestyle of the area. 

A mosque means something will have to change, and I don't think it is fair for someone to move into an area, knowing the culture and lifestyle of the people that live there already, then demand they change to accommodate the newcomer. 

It just does not feel right, and that might just be because it made me realize I might not be the non-bias person I thought I was.

I don't blame you.  I was always tolerant of "other" ... But these folks have proven themselves (over the last 1400 years or so) not to be trusted.

Wolves in sheep's clothing, imo.
Heavenly Father, please keep President Donald Trump and his family safe and protected, along with all the Patriots who are working with him and for him.  Protect and Nurture our Nation, and help us through these turbulent times.  We ask this in the Name of Christ.  Amen. 
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Bananas, ELIAKIM, PickleSnout, SouthernBelle, WNC
Like Reply
(05-23-2020, 01:58 PM)Weasel Keeper Wrote: Simply bury a pig on the proposed location, have a little funeral for it and publicize it for the muzzies to see, according to the Koran they can't build a mosque on a property that has had a pig buried on it, problem solved.  V6sRZf4
I'm sure in the 60s we eat bacon butties in that location because they used to do breakfast. 

Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, WNC
Like Reply

It does make you feel that way, although for me it is about the fact that I didn't choose to live in the middle east because I don't like it. I enjoyed looking at the cultural and historic sites in Egypt but no way would I live there. I loved Israel to visit it, but I couldn't live amongst all of those middle eastern's. I'm far too culturally English to live in Israel amongst all of those Muslims. And the Arabic call to prayer makes my hairs go on end. 

I enjoyed some great times with my Egyptian Muslim friends in the 80s - early 90s although they never were outwardly religious and they owned wine bars. So drinking and having a party was certainly not an issue for them. We would party until dawn sometimes. 

Eventually, the whole family went home to live on their own continent. The last time I saw one of them when they were visiting their children in the UK, I told them that things have changed in the UK, and things are now not like how they used to be. My Egyptian friend knew I was serious. He said he would like to retire in Egypt, his Egyptian wife (2nd wife) was saying no way was she going to be retiring in Egypt due to the oppression of women. Forced to wear a head covering and/or burka etc. 

I didn't choose to live in the middle east and I didn't choose for my country to become middle eastern. I don't like the Islamic culture at all, I found nothing appealing about Islam.  I only like some of the ancient sites in the middle east that pre-date Islam.
Like Reply
(05-23-2020, 04:05 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 01:58 PM)Weasel Keeper Wrote: Simply bury a pig on the proposed location, have a little funeral for it and publicize it for the muzzies to see, according to the Koran they can't build a mosque on a property that has had a pig buried on it, problem solved.  V6sRZf4
I'm sure in the 60s we eat bacon butties in that location because they used to do breakfast. 

Chuckle

That may be but that won't stop them like a buried carcass would.  If you're serious about stopping them, this is what must be done.  And be sure to go 6 feet down or it could get dug up by other animals, like a Fox.  I know its London but I also know you have foxes roaming day and night cuz I follow one London fox family on Facebook.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

2 Chronicles 7:14

[Image: k3Y2KO7.jpg]

Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply

I was raised by a mild mannered set of religious parents who would help anyone in need. I inherited those traits "UNTIL" I started school and reality of how many jerks there were in this world. I never had been around people like that and could not understand why they were like that. I also found out REAL quick that i had to be tough to survive. I still have the values I was taught by my parents, BUT i also live by the rule of what needs to be done is done and that is they way it is.

If Islam is NOT halted they will eventually take over the world which is what they are taught so there god can come back and save them all. If all they did was try to convert people then that would be fine as you still have a choice that your free to make, but unfortunately they have a set of unscrupulous rules when it comes to infidels and anything goes, if they cannot convert you they have to kill. What kind of a religion is that?????? It is NOT a religion but a sick cult. and it needs to be eradicated in any manner possible. Same thing that you would do to a rabid dog. Now I will say there are many muslims that are muslims ONLY because they don't know any better and some are good people and IF they were exposed to a different religion they might see the truth to what is wrong with how they believe.

@ELIAKIM
[-] Liked by:
  • ELIAKIM, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
(05-23-2020, 04:28 PM)SouthernBelle Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 04:05 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

Chuckle

That may be but that won't stop them like a buried carcass would.  If you're serious about stopping them, this is what must be done.  And be sure to go 6 feet down or it could get dug up by other animals, like a Fox.  I know its London but I also know you have foxes roaming day and night cuz I follow one London fox family on Facebook.
The English patriots are on to it, they will take action. 

Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, SouthernBelle, WNC
Like Reply
I used to be more tolerant, but I have seen the pattern of the cultural obliteration wedge in europe.
I would oppose it.

I used to want to go visit egypt, but I am afraid to now.
Japan seems just fine. It is funny, as they are a very closed society, but I like the integrity of their social norms.
They are kind and accepting....to a point. I have to agree with that.
I know we were enemies in WWII, but I trust them way more than middle eastern cultures. Go fig.
Heartflowers
Like Reply