The Summer of Love - Police restore law and order to CHAZ
https://youtu.be/qOa74wz7dig

Like Reply

Like Reply
These guys couldn't have done this at a worse time... That's terrible what those cops did but also this is a terrible time for it. People are already at their breaking points with all that is going on. They just need something to set them off. Not good.
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
Like Reply
I can only speak for myself and I am not even going to say I'm right. I am to a point where Minneapolis is a liberal shithole and I give zero f*cks what happens there. It has no affect on my quality of life and the people they elect repeatingly are leading them to their own demise. The US will split up sometime in the future and I am so happy all my family is in the South.

As far as what happened that cop is a bad apple with a bad history. He is not protecting and serving. He murdered that man. I support Law Enforcement and have worked with them closely for many years but this should have never happened. And the other cops should have stopped him. I admire these black citizens for standing up for each other, white people should learn a lesson from it. just my 2 cents.
The more I know, the less I understand ~Don Henley~
Like Reply
For anyone whom has not REALLY noticed this country is slipping into more and more of a totally divided country and it will be a HUGE problem in the near future, the big cities will become one way and everyone else will be the other way. Those caught in the middle will move to the appropriate place. It will be hard times for many.
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 03:58 PM)Apache54 Wrote: For anyone whom has not REALLY noticed this country is slipping into more and more of a totally divided country and it will be a HUGE problem in the near future, the big cities will become one way and everyone else will be the other way. Those caught in the middle will move to the appropriate place. It will be hard times for many.

yep
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cedar, Debauchery, John, Max Gravity, Oldcynic
Like Reply
Facepalm

[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Elric, John, Max Gravity, Oldcynic, Sami
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 03:58 PM)Apache54 Wrote: For anyone whom has not REALLY noticed this country is slipping into more and more of a totally divided country and it will be a HUGE problem in the near future, the big cities will become one way and everyone else will be the other way. Those caught in the middle will move to the appropriate place. It will be hard times for many.
I really think they want this too happen. Divide the people. You can see this with the phased reopening of the US. Divide the people.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Elric, John, Martini and Cigar, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, Sami, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 04:22 PM)Nightstalker2.0 Wrote:
I really think they want this too happen. Divide the people. You can see this with the phased reopening of the US. Divide the people.

I agree,

I think it is part of the diabolical plan to control us or break up the country where they can.
[-] Liked by:
  • John, Martini and Cigar, MysticPizza, Nightstalker2.0, Oldcynic, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 04:15 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: Facepalm

And so the RACISM is allowed to flourish, Obama needs to hung for what he did to push back racism almost back the old days of slavery.
[-] Liked by:
  • Elric, John, Martini and Cigar, Max Gravity, Oldcynic, Sami, SlowLoris
Like Reply