The Summer of Love - Flag Burning In DC
(05-27-2020, 03:58 PM)Apache54 Wrote: For anyone whom has not REALLY noticed this country is slipping into more and more of a totally divided country and it will be a HUGE problem in the near future, the big cities will become one way and everyone else will be the other way. Those caught in the middle will move to the appropriate place. It will be hard times for many.
i still keep with, the 90's were the last decade, as I call it.  this country WILL morph into something terrible, completely divide.  something out of a nightmare.  and more acts of insanity will happen.  along with more shootings, more mental health craziness and more of the "rush rush rush, go go go, ultra corporatism" drive will ramp up even MORE after this whole thing is over.
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, MysticPizza, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 05:54 PM)Skyrison Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 03:58 PM)Apache54 Wrote: For anyone whom has not REALLY noticed this country is slipping into more and more of a totally divided country and it will be a HUGE problem in the near future, the big cities will become one way and everyone else will be the other way. Those caught in the middle will move to the appropriate place. It will be hard times for many.
i still keep with, the 90's were the last decade, as I call it.  this country WILL morph into something terrible, completely divide.  something out of a nightmare.  and more acts of insanity will happen.  along with more shootings, more mental health craziness and more of the "rush rush rush, go go go, ultra corporatism" drive will ramp up even MORE after this whole thing is over.

The more violence that happen just opens the door for more control over us and that is what they will use it for.
[-] Liked by:
  • Elric, FlyoverCountry, Oldcynic, Sami, Skyrison
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 06:01 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 05:54 PM)Skyrison Wrote:

The more violence that happen just opens the door for more control over us and that is what they will use it for.

doesn't matter...at this point I'm convinced that if Trump doesn't do anything and completely turn over the belly of this out of control beast....it's over.  and I'm moving.   he's only a wrench in the operation for 8 years. That's it.  after that...they will never ever allow somebody like him to win again. Either trump and people do something? or it's done....

I totally disagree with everything being peaceful all the time.  you can't be peaceful with those who WANT war
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, DeepSouthLady, MysticPizza, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 09:17 AM)Talon Wrote: https://youtu.be/qOa74wz7dig

i lost respect for the police over the years. all they do is have cocky fucking douchebag attitudes, don't help people...are rude and disrespectful.  they never smile anymore. never talk to citizens and are there for the state NOT us.  "to protect and serve" yah..that STATE not YOU.

I'll still respect the blue...but NOT no matter who.
[-] Liked by:
  • MysticPizza, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 06:19 PM)Skyrison Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 06:01 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 05:54 PM)Skyrison Wrote: i still keep with, the 90's were the last decade, as I call it.  this country WILL morph into something terrible, completely divide.  something out of a nightmare.  and more acts of insanity will happen.  along with more shootings, more mental health craziness and more of the "rush rush rush, go go go, ultra corporatism" drive will ramp up even MORE after this whole thing is over.

doesn't matter...at this point I'm convinced that if Trump doesn't do anything and completely turn over the belly of this out of control beast....it's over.  and I'm moving.   he's only a wrench in the operation for 8 years. That's it.  after that...they will never ever allow somebody like him to win again. Either trump and people do something? or it's done....

I totally disagree with everything being peaceful all the time.  you can't be peaceful with those who WANT war

I do believe we are at the last leg of any peaceful way out of this. It may be already beyond that point as so many scum are so deeply embedded. This is why i say a MAJOR worldwide event of some horrible magnitude that ends up destroying half the population might be what it takes as long as there are enough good guys left to finish off the scum that survive.
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 04:22 PM)Nightstalker2.0 Wrote:
I really think they want this too happen. Divide the people. You can see this with the phased reopening of the US. Divide the people.
what really is pissing me off about this is....what will be done about it by the people? huh? so far nothing is being done but bitching moaning and throwing hissy fits on youtube videos and on twitter.....then when somebody FINALLY GETS SOMETHING GOING in real life? the excuse is always ALWAYS!! "i would love to join you...but i have a job to go to".  it's never going to change.  people will never stand up against it.  they will be pussies that don't do shit in real life except for the 30 or 50 people that go around the capitols but even then..there are less than 100 or 200 or so, so they will be deemed as "nutballs" because that's like... 0.1 percent of the population of the state.

"i have a job to go to" hurr durrr. i have a job too! it's called dragging these mother fucking anti american shit bags out by their throat and shitting straight in their mouths. lol
[-] Liked by:
  • DeepSouthLady
Like Reply
https://youtu.be/y_rAGA_X5vI
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Elric
Like Reply
pin this.....please Drinks
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, DaJavoo, Heir
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 02:52 PM)HomelessPatriot Wrote: I can only speak for myself and I am not even going to say I'm right. I am to a point where Minneapolis is a liberal shithole and I give zero f*cks what happens there. It has no affect on my quality of life and the people they elect repeatingly are leading them to their own demise. The US will split up sometime in the future and I am so happy all my family is in the South.

As far as what happened that cop is a bad apple with a bad history. He is not protecting and serving. He murdered that man. I support Law Enforcement and have worked with them closely for many years but this should have never happened. And the other cops should have stopped him. I admire these black citizens for standing up for each other, white people should learn a lesson from it. just my 2 cents.

Right there with ya. Most cities are liberal shitholes that apparently enjoy being liberal shitholes. They can have it - I'll stay here in the South up in the mountains.

That said, they straight up murdered that guy and those cops should swing for it.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Elric, Heir, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, Skyrison
Like Reply
Police in Mn assaulting Press. 
La riots starting up.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Skyrison
Like Reply