The Summer of Love - St. Louis Couple's Firearms Seized!
https://youtu.be/PEbrBhW2ZDk
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Martini and Cigar
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 04:24 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 04:22 PM)Nightstalker2.0 Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 03:58 PM)Apache54 Wrote: For anyone whom has not REALLY noticed this country is slipping into more and more of a totally divided country and it will be a HUGE problem in the near future, the big cities will become one way and everyone else will be the other way. Those caught in the middle will move to the appropriate place. It will be hard times for many.
I really think they want this too happen. Divide the people. You can see this with the phased reopening of the US. Divide the people.

I agree,

I think it is part of the diabolical plan to control us or break up the country where they can.

nailed it....I think it is part of the diabolical plan to control us or break up the country
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, John, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, Skyrison, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 04:15 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: Facepalm

I'll bet, the Cube dude has deep pockets. I know, twitter does. You know, there are lots of lawyers watching this; some, knowledgeable in that kind of law, are surely salivating.
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"
--an Area 51 Raider

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience”.
--Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Elric, Martini and Cigar
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 09:05 PM)Nightstalker2.0 Wrote: Police in Mn assaulting Press. 
La riots starting up.

I can't believe anyone has not BS on the whole set up !!!!  Think Treyvon Martin, Ferguson, its the same thing......all to cover up the upcoming news tomorrow with Trump's EO & backtrack Biden's recent racial blunders. Can't have any school or mall shootings obviously, so this is the next best thing available. I will almost guarantee the dead Mr. Floyd is still alive and all was staged.  All the video I've seen is from the sidewalk angle, lifting the suspect up, then it shows the 6-8 min., knee on back of neck for the kill. Where is the video from the other side to view.  Its like 1-2 people there to video.  Why were 4 cops just sitting there watching this take place knowing it was wrong ?  There had to have many people witnessing this....was there not one brave person who would have bum-rushed the cop to save the poor man ? It's al BS.
[-] Liked by:
  • Oldcynic

[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Martini and Cigar, Max Gravity, Skyrison
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 02:52 PM)HomelessPatriot Wrote: I can only speak for myself and I am not even going to say I'm right. I am to a point where Minneapolis is a liberal shithole and I give zero f*cks what happens there. It has no affect on my quality of life and the people they elect repeatingly are leading them to their own demise. The US will split up sometime in the future and I am so happy all my family is in the South.

As far as what happened that cop is a bad apple with a bad history. He is not protecting and serving. He murdered that man. I support Law Enforcement and have worked with them closely for many years but this should have never happened. And the other cops should have stopped him. I admire these black citizens for standing up for each other, white people should learn a lesson from it. just my 2 cents.
absolutely 100 percent true.  it has no effect on my life at all from day to day and those people in minneapolis keep electing TRASH BAGS to fuck over their cities and society. As well as other shit bag liberal crap holes.  They reap what they sow.  also, at this point? I'm for making the U.S into regions tbh with you if this keeps going hard and nothing is done.  split up into territories. 

I'm actually glad people are rioting and shit there because of what happened.  there was NO need for that jackass cop to do what he did.  I ain't even mad they are rioting tbh with you....

the other cops should have stopped him.  but they didnt.  they are just as bad and guilty as the cop who killed him. fucking deviant he is.
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, DeepSouthLady, Elric, HomelessPatriot
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 09:44 PM)Talon Wrote:
this country is going downhill fast.....holy shit
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, HomelessPatriot, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 09:42 PM)Guest Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 09:05 PM)Nightstalker2.0 Wrote: Police in Mn assaulting Press. 
La riots starting up.

I can't believe anyone has not BS on the whole set up !!!!  Think Treyvon Martin, Ferguson, its the same thing......all to cover up the upcoming news tomorrow with Trump's EO & backtrack Biden's recent racial blunders. Can't have any school or mall shootings obviously, so this is the next best thing available. I will almost guarantee the dead Mr. Floyd is still alive and all was staged.  All the video I've seen is from the sidewalk angle, lifting the suspect up, then it shows the 6-8 min., knee on back of neck for the kill. Where is the video from the other side to view.  Its like 1-2 people there to video.  Why were 4 cops just sitting there watching this take place knowing it was wrong ?  There had to have many people witnessing this....was there not one brave person who would have bum-rushed the cop to save the poor man ? It's al BS.
you...want people to BUM RUSH the police and save the guy?! this isn't a movie...if anybody came NEAR the cops they would get tazed or shot dead. then we would REALLY HAVE an even worse situation on our hands.  the cops weren't doing anything because they are just as bad as the cop who killed him on this tbh.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 09:34 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 04:24 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 04:22 PM)Nightstalker2.0 Wrote: I really think they want this too happen. Divide the people. You can see this with the phased reopening of the US. Divide the people.

I agree,

I think it is part of the diabolical plan to control us or break up the country where they can.

nailed it....I think it is part of the diabolical plan to control us or break up the country
let's do it then! let's just fucking get it on with! make us regions already.  they want to break us up? then fucking game on already.  I'm sick of this "THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT" bullshit! why huh? why the HELL would they want to break us up when we FEED THEM money and power? i say BULLSHIT they want us broken up.  100 percent bullshit.  but it WILL BE broken up.  somebody someday will make SURE of that
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 08:37 PM)crunchysuperman Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 02:52 PM)HomelessPatriot Wrote: I can only speak for myself and I am not even going to say I'm right. I am to a point where Minneapolis is a liberal shithole and I give zero f*cks what happens there. It has no affect on my quality of life and the people they elect repeatingly are leading them to their own demise. The US will split up sometime in the future and I am so happy all my family is in the South.

As far as what happened that cop is a bad apple with a bad history. He is not protecting and serving. He murdered that man. I support Law Enforcement and have worked with them closely for many years but this should have never happened. And the other cops should have stopped him. I admire these black citizens for standing up for each other, white people should learn a lesson from it. just my 2 cents.

Right there with ya.  Most cities are liberal shitholes that apparently enjoy being liberal shitholes.  They can have it - I'll stay here in the South up in the mountains.

That said, they straight up murdered that guy and those cops should swing for it.
ABSOLUTELY.  the rioters and protesters are warranted this time.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, HomelessPatriot
Like Reply