The Life and Times of, RAZ O' The CHAZ, 2nd MURDER, 5th SHOOTING
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"
--an Area 51 Raider

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience”.
--Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Elric, John
Like Reply
[Image: 960x0.jpg?fit=scale]

Forbes..

On Thursday, I reported on the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) in Seattle and how it could serve as a harbinger of America’s future if politicians don’t start working together. The so-called “warlord” of CHAZ, hip-hop artist Raz Simone, has been demonized as the nefarious leader of a separatist movement that could quickly devolve into violence and mayhem. Simone has been called a terrorist, monarch and Osama Bin Raza by right-wing pundits.
In a long, wide-ranging interview on Friday, Simone shared his views on what's really going on in CHAZ. He offered thoughtful suggestions for initiating proactive and positive changes, particularly as it relates to the push to defund or abolish the police. He came across as a gregarious, open-minded, intelligent, enlightened, street-smart and business-minded person.
Simone is passionate about achieving racial equality and justice. In addition to his involvement with the protests calling for the end of police brutality (in response to the killing of George Floyd), Simone is a rap artist and owns million-dollar properties in Seattle, drives a Tesla and has plans to both enact change and build profitable and scalable business enterprises to help his community and society.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/2...11f8f8523f
--an Area 51 Raider

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience”.
--Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Elric, SlowLoris
Like Reply
[Image: 6_112020_america-protests-seattle-48202_...112b6225de]

Polarizing hip-hop artist rises in Seattle's rogue Capitol Hill neighborhood

In a battle for control of six blocks in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood that has caught the attention of even President Trump, hip-hop artist Raz Simone has emerged as a leading figure of Black Lives Matter and radical leftist activists who say they are now in charge in the enclave.
Mr. Simone’s Twitter feed and Facebook page feature him brandishing an AK-47 in the self-declared “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone,” which grew out of the nationwide anti-police protest over the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.
President Trump has tweeted repeatedly about the need to restore law and civil control to the area, which occupiers have rechristened as “CHAZ,” criticizing by name Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee and Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan for failing to reclaim an area that includes a major police precinct office.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/202...s-in-seat/
--an Area 51 Raider

--Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Elric, John, SlowLoris
Like Reply
To be sure, Raz is not The Nazz..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0x5x8lyON8

@Heir @DaJavoo
--an Area 51 Raider

--Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, DaJavoo, Grendelmort, John
Like Reply
WarLords ain't about shit - we rounded them up in Iraq all of the time.
I will go mano e mano with this Snizz or whatever his name is in a cage.
He can have his weapon of choice (if a firearm - one magazine).
All I need is a 2 lb rock the size of a baseball.
Then you "shall be entertained....."
Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave......
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Max Gravity, SlowLoris, Stormson
Like Reply
(06-12-2020, 10:31 PM)Max Gravity Wrote:
(06-12-2020, 10:18 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: That skinny ass bitch couldn't warlord a preteen girls party....
Come at me so called "warlord"

He gots an AK, my brother..

Chuckle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=sE_LS1XTrXQ&feature=emb_logo

Who doesn't??? HAVING an AK and knowing what the hell you're doing are two totally different things...
Facepalm
If you rotten sons of bitches are intent on starting a civil war, in my beloved Old Dominion, then at least do it right.Send bachelors... Bring body bags!

You know, There is a level that things are really stupid. Past that, you reach into the truely insane. After that, you reach the pathological. At SOME point we have to quit trying, and just admit to ourselves that these mother fuckers really ARE, TRUELY, evil.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54
Like Reply
[Image: 150620chaz.jpg]

Things are going great in the Communist utopia of CHAZ.
– Rapes & violent crime skyrocketing.
– Everyone stealing from each other.
– Violent mob justice.
– Constant fights & bickering.
Media says it’s “peaceful” and “friendly”! Mayor says it’s a “summer of love”!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEWjQOnrZRg
--an Area 51 Raider

--Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Elric
Like Reply
Rantz: Confusion as Seattle activists change CHAZ to CHOP

[b]Share  
By Jason Rantz
June 14, 2020 at 7:28 am[/b]

[Image: chop-1-533x400.jpg]

It’s time for a brand new name for the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ). Some organizers now refer to the commandeered 6-block radius as Capitol Hill Occupied (or Organized) Protest (CHOP). But some folks are confused.
Activists have been removing signs from the site formerly known as CHAZ in hopes that the new CHOP name better reflects their action.
The change was made, one unnamed organizer said, because “this is not an autonomous zone, and we’re not trying to secede from the United States.”

He claimed that outsiders called it CHAZ, though provided little evidence. Indeed, protesters at the site previously known as CHAZ actively embraced the old name. But, CHOP it is. We’re just not entirely sure what the “O” stands for.

On Saturday afternoon, one organizer on a bullhorn announced the change from CHAZ to CHOP. He said the “O” stands for “Occupied.” But another organizer confidently declares it “Organized.”
So which is it?

It’s unclear who decided to make the name change from CHAZ to CHOP. There’s no leader at CHAZ/CHOP, and it’s a space occupied by a variety of groups and community organizers. But last night, the change discussion turned to action as activists began to pull down signs reading Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone.

And there were some tense moments Friday night as the CHAZ signs came down.

https://mynorthwest.com/1945236/rantz-ch...me-change/?
--an Area 51 Raider

--Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Elric, John, SlowLoris
Like Reply
If we snipe him it will make a martyr out of a scumbag criminal,

so I say SEAL them in and don't let any of them OUT and see what happens. when they quit having any body heat on infrared then you can go investigate.
[-] Liked by:
  • Elric, FlyoverCountry, Max Gravity
Like Reply
(06-15-2020, 07:43 PM)Apache54 Wrote: If we snipe him it will make a martyr out of a scumbag criminal,

so I say SEAL them in and don't let any of them OUT and see what happens. when they quit having any body heat on infrared then you can go investigate.

Chuckle

Well, many think they should be supported minimally. The thought is, the bunch will degrade into violent chaos within their own ranks.

It seems, several factions within the "group" are vieing for power. I don't know if all factions are armed?

It should prove to be good political theater. The left media will abandon their political support in favor of big ratings, once it gets ugly.

"If it Bleeds, it Leads" , still holds in media $$$
--an Area 51 Raider

--Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Elric
Like Reply