Prayers ~ UPDATE in OP
My tablet is dying so I'll be brief.
The homeless situation I was trying to avoid has found me.
I have contacted every resource,none for me because I am sober,mentally able and not physically abused.
Sami, Stormson and Sami know what's going on and have my number.
I am cold and broken yall.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here's the deal. Not what I would want but for now,it's another step.
I'll be staying at the local shelter starting this evening.
I can stay for up to three months but heaven help me,I'd rather (and just might) put a tent in the woods.
They take half of your income and give you a receipt for when you leave. Out at 6:30 AM and can't return until 5 pm. I explained about the scoliosis and cerebral palsy,she said they have a day room if pain levels get too bad.
It's scary because so many see the homeless as worthless drug addicts and with no top teeth and hair in need of a cut,I look the part. Hopefully,they can help me both get into some kind of housing and help me with my survivor's benefits. The last I talked to someone at SSA,they are still blaming covid for me not getting them. Ham
Anyway,they have wi fi there so I'll be able to check in.
In all honesty,my own SHTF months ago and I hurt both physically and psychically to the point I really don't care about boogaloos,riots or any of that bullshit. It doesn't matter to me right now.
Love ya'll.
[Image: 0sKo4Oe.png]
"It's not your Duty, to satisfy all 7 billion Bunnyheads"~cynically absurd
Like Reply
You will be in my prayers - I'm sure your Fringe family will rally for you. My heart just breaks for you.
If you're happy and you know it share your meds!
Like Reply
Done.
Praying really hard for ya Hun.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cedar, Deplorably-Nameless, Elric, Kamchatka, MysticPizza, phxsparks, Sami
Like Reply
It became unsafe with my daughter. Dog issues and she refuses to take responsibility. Someone is gonna get mailed again and it ain't gonna be me.
My hope of family healing is gone.
I could go to Sami's but even the police won't give a disabled widow a ride.
14% battery and no where here to charge it. One of the staff just came in to check on me and I'm good here for now. Unless I start crying again.
Since I can't find shelter because I don't have a substance abuse problem, maybe if I go but and chug a cheap bottle, they'll help?
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cedar, DaJavoo, Elric, Sami
Like Reply
Check your PayPal

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cedar, DaJavoo, Elric, MysticPizza, PickleSnout, Sami
Like Reply
You are on my prayer list for tonight. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cedar, MysticPizza, Sami
Like Reply
If anyone wants her PayPal pm me

[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cedar, Elric, Sami
Like Reply
(06-15-2020, 03:36 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Check your PayPal
Now I have gas money. Thank you so much HugsI can't find a freaking can in Asheboro Scream1 hugs
Flippin covid shut so much down.
I wish my daughter would drop the kids and understand what her actions have done.
I've been stolen from there too. What I left behind, I doubt I'll see again. I've tried to talk to her about this but her ostrich act is complete.
Found out she did this shut to my son when he stayed there.Tissue
Like Reply
Between the tablet and the panic I can't type. Sorry for all the typos.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cedar, DaJavoo, PaigeofTimes, Sami, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(06-15-2020, 03:51 PM)MysticPizza Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 03:36 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Check your PayPal
Now I have gas money.  Thank you so much HugsI can't find a freaking can in Asheboro Scream1 hugs
Flippin covid shut so much down.
I wish my daughter would drop the kids and understand what her actions have done.
I've been stolen from there too. What I left behind, I doubt I'll see again. I've tried to talk to her about this but her ostrich act is complete.
Found out she did this shut to my son when he stayed there.Tissue
Love ya.  Be safe

[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cedar, DaJavoo, MysticPizza, Sami
Like Reply