Prayers ~ UPDATE in OP
(06-30-2020, 08:43 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:14 AM)Sami Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 06:22 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: @Sami, MP is an elderly, vulnerable, disabled woman, it is a life-threatening situation. Immediate help is required now! Wasn't her husband also a veteran? 

Kiss

I do understand what you are saying. Yes, her husband was a vet. "Covid" interfered with her progress of getting results.

To my knowledge, from what she has told me in our last call, she is on it. Hence, the call to the representative, that helped her to get to the right channel, as I posted above.

I have no idea the details of any of these calls going on right now, but I'm sure we will find out.
Just my thoughts darling, I'm sure that MP is doing everything that she can. 
Don't you have a charity to help veterans widows? That was my thought process, thinking about all the options. 
Also we have a "help the aged" charity in the UK too. 
Thank you for helping her as much as you can. 
Love and hugs to you both. 
xx
Heartflowers

Thanks for your suggestions, @ELIAKIM, they are greatly appreciated. Hugs
A lot depends on MP, and what she wants to do, and how she wants to do it.
What I do know, MP isn't elderly yet! She's not even a senior citizen, although getting close.  Chuckle

Heartflowers  Heartflowers  Heartflowers

Dropping a few links as a reminder to let MP know of, so she can decide if she wants to pursue any of these.

@MysticPizza Link local that might help you with Spousal Benefits.

Veterans Service Provider
https://www.milvets.nc.gov/catalog/veter...e-provider

This might be very helpful, but she would need  a place to plug in, to get on her tablet, or come here to use my laptop.
https://files.nc.gov/ncdmva/documents/fi...e-2018.pdf

VETERANS
The Davidson County Office of Veterans Services can assist local veterans and their dependents with the following services:

Educational Benefits for Veterans, Spouse and Dependents
Filing Appeals
Filing Claims
Filing Insurance
Scholarships for Dependents (NC Division of Veterans Affairs)
Other matters pertaining to Veterans Affairs of military benefits
Visits with our Veterans' Administrator are by APPOINTMENT ONLY.  Please contact us at 336-242-2037 to schedule your appointment. Thank you!
https://www.co.davidson.nc.us/242/Veterans

VA Survivors Pension benefit rates
https://www.va.gov/pension/survivors-pension-rates/
scroll down to 'For qualified surviving spouses with no dependents':
https://www.va.gov/pension/survivors-pension-rates/

https://www.benefits.va.gov/compensation/

https://www.co.davidson.nc.us/242/Veterans
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
https://qmap.pub/
https://qalerts.net/
https://qanon.pub/index.html
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, ELIAKIM, MysticPizza, Sassy, SlowLoris, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
@Sami have you heard from her ??
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Catch, DaJavoo, Sami, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(07-01-2020, 11:25 AM)~mc~ Wrote: @Sami have you heard from her ??
She came over today with a friend from the shelter that has a small truck. (Not sure it is large enough to transfer a bed, we'll find out later).

It was a short visit, they were on their way back, and she picked up her charger. She did speak with the property manager here, who said she used to be able to move people in here by requests, but now, they have to go through the main office. So, MP went back and made changes to her application she sent (or is going to send) to them, at the main office.

It sounds like the problem she has with the VA, is that Tony had never used the VA for services, which for some reason is a problem, or hold up. I let her know, one of those links sent pertaining to this, they state they don't turn anyone away, will do everything possible to get the benefits you are entitled to. For that matter, even possibly, housing for a spouse (Although a lot of things depend on if you have dependents. Eyeroll  Ham ).
It just takes a lot of time to respond to every link, and she's trying to stay focused right now on what she IS working on. And sure wants to be out of there before any martial law is declared! Popnana

She said to tell everyone hello, and hope we understand why she isn't able to post yet.
That's about it. She's acquired a healthy sun tan, has new walking shoes, looks good, and was in good spirits. Heartflowers

@~mc~
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
https://qmap.pub/
https://qalerts.net/
https://qanon.pub/index.html
Like Reply
(07-01-2020, 05:51 PM)Sami Wrote:
She came over today with a friend from the shelter that has a small truck. (Not sure it is large enough to transfer a bed, we'll find out later).

It was a short visit, they were on their way back, and she picked up her charger. She did speak with the property manager here, who said she used to be able to move people in here by requests, but now, they have to go through the main office. So, MP went back and made changes to her application she sent (or is going to send) to them, at the main office.

It sounds like the problem she has with the VA, is that Tony had never used the VA for services, which for some reason is a problem, or hold up. I let her know, one of those links sent pertaining to this, they state they don't turn anyone away, will do everything possible to get the benefits you are entitled to. For that matter, even possibly, housing for a spouse (Although a lot of things depend on if you have dependents. Eyeroll  Ham ).
It just takes a lot of time to respond to every link, and she's trying to stay focused right now on what she IS working on. And sure wants to be out of there before any martial law is declared! Popnana

She said to tell everyone hello, and hope we understand why she isn't able to post yet.
That's about it. She's acquired a healthy sun tan, has new walking shoes, looks good, and was in good spirits. Heartflowers

@~mc~
Better news, great, thank you for sharing Sami.  Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Catch, DaJavoo, MysticPizza, Sami, SlowLoris, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(07-01-2020, 05:51 PM)Sami Wrote:

@~mc~
Thank you  Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Catch, DaJavoo, MysticPizza, Sami, SlowLoris, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-26-2020, 06:26 PM)-RG- Wrote: Mystic.. did you get your "stimulus check" or card before you had to leave home?

How are you doing on funds?
My funds are good for now. I spent my stimulus check getting here and thought getting started. Funny how grown youngns think ma's money belongs in their pockets
I've made a connection with a local congressman and since I'm homeless they are going to light a bonfire under SSA.
I made sure the directors here know about said contact Chuckle hugs
Hell,now they want me as trustee for the women's section Drinks Not gonna happen. Too much work and half these chicks are trippin.
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Sami
Like Reply
(07-03-2020, 09:51 AM)MysticPizza Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 06:26 PM)-RG- Wrote: Mystic.. did you get your "stimulus check" or card before you had to leave home?

How are you doing on funds?
My funds are good for now. I spent my stimulus check getting here and thought getting started. Funny how grown youngns think ma's money belongs in their pockets
I've made a connection with a local congressman and since I'm homeless they are going to light a bonfire under SSA.
I made sure the directors here know about said contact Chuckle hugs
Hell,now they want me as trustee for the women's section  Drinks Not gonna happen. Too much work and half these chicks are trippin.

[Image: 4o7gZXL.jpg] [Image: differ-2.jpg]
[Image: sSxlT02.png]  [Image: Parler_logo.png] Daj@DaJavoo
[-] Liked by:
  • MysticPizza, Sami
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 06:22 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 11:49 PM)Sami Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 09:33 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Can't we contact Dr Ben Carson? The issue with departments is that you can go around and around in circles. 
Heartflowers

That's up to @MysticPizza. I have no problem giving her a number to his office, but she probably won't reach him personally. I tagged her so she will see this, whenever she can get service with her tablet. And the next time she calls, I'll ask her if she wants to contact HUD. You have to keep in mind, @ELIAKIM, all the people that are already homeless, and new ones every day because of this Covid. If this was a life-threatening situation, they might respond very quickly. But like I said, she is just one of many right now.
Who knows, maybe she will get a tent and camp for a while. I think that's a horrible idea, but then I know how much I itch all over from just one friggin bug bite...and if no showers, no way. But it's still an option.

@Sami, MP is an elderly, vulnerable, disabled woman, it is a life-threatening situation. Immediate help is required now! Wasn't her husband also a veteran? 

Kiss
I'm not elderly Scream1 Chuckle
Right now, I have the use of a blue tooth hot spot Cheer
Less than half of these folks are the bum type and a few ladies are elderly.
Covid has all but shut down the housing authority so with a little help from a friend, I may be couch surfing soon but it beats a shelter. It's all about prayer and paying it forward.
Littlefoot will be here within the next few weeks. He is big but babies of diabetic mommies always are. She is also further along than her records show.
[Image: 0sKo4Oe.png]
"It's not your Duty, to satisfy all 7 billion Bunnyheads"~cynically absurd
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Catch, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Kamchatka, Sami
Like Reply
(07-03-2020, 10:37 AM)MysticPizza Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 06:22 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 11:49 PM)Sami Wrote: That's up to @MysticPizza. I have no problem giving her a number to his office, but she probably won't reach him personally. I tagged her so she will see this, whenever she can get service with her tablet. And the next time she calls, I'll ask her if she wants to contact HUD. You have to keep in mind, @ELIAKIM, all the people that are already homeless, and new ones every day because of this Covid. If this was a life-threatening situation, they might respond very quickly. But like I said, she is just one of many right now.
Who knows, maybe she will get a tent and camp for a while. I think that's a horrible idea, but then I know how much I itch all over from just one friggin bug bite...and if no showers, no way. But it's still an option.

@Sami, MP is an elderly, vulnerable, disabled woman, it is a life-threatening situation. Immediate help is required now! Wasn't her husband also a veteran? 

Kiss
I'm not elderly Scream1  Chuckle
Right now, I have the use of a blue tooth hot spot  Cheer
Less than half of these folks are the bum type and a few ladies are elderly.
Covid has all but shut down the housing authority so with a little help from a friend, I may be couch surfing soon but it beats a shelter. It's all about prayer and paying it forward.
Littlefoot will be here within the next few weeks. He is big but babies of diabetic mommies always are. She is also further along than her records show.
You not be a spring chicken hey, they can't cook you.

Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] Liked by:
  • MysticPizza
Like Reply