Prayers ~ UPDATE in OP
Thanks for the updates, @MysticPizza I know I am not unique in the whole "praying" thing. Dig you, sister.
[-] Liked by:
  • DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, Elric, MysticPizza, Sami, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
Hey @MysticPizza

Whoops
Heartflowers

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Elric, MysticPizza, Sami, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(07-08-2020, 04:19 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Hey @MysticPizza

I'm proud of you for not folding under the pressure 
Heartflowers

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Elric, MysticPizza, Sami, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(07-08-2020, 07:37 AM)SlowLoris Wrote: Jptdknpa 

@MysticPizza you crack me up!

You have been in the shelter less than a month and you are now in charge of the women's sector?

If you are still there next month, I expect to hear that you are the assistant administrator.

You go girl !!! Thrive where you're planted Heartflowers 
Isn't that slave labour unless she's paid a full salary for the job? I was an advocate for a "mental health" patient a few years ago I warned him about how they were trying to get him to work for them for free. I told him its called "slave labour". They do the same with the people that had care centres to go to during the day-time. They've closed the day care centres and now those people have been put to work in cafes and charity shops. They don't realise that it's "slave labour". 
Although I still think that @MysticPizza is on a mission for God.  Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, MysticPizza, Sami, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(07-09-2020, 01:37 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 07:37 AM)SlowLoris Wrote: Jptdknpa 

@MysticPizza you crack me up!

You have been in the shelter less than a month and you are now in charge of the women's sector?

If you are still there next month, I expect to hear that you are the assistant administrator.

You go girl !!! Thrive where you're planted Heartflowers 
Isn't that slave labour unless she's paid a full salary for the job? I was an advocate for a "mental health" patient a few years ago I warned him about how they were trying to get him to work for them for free. I told him its called "slave labour". They do the same with the people that had care centres to go to during the day-time. They've closed the day care centres and now those people have been put to work in cafes and charity shops. They don't realise that it's "slave labour". 
Although I still think that @MysticPizza
is on a mission for God.  Heartflowers
Debatable if it's slave labor or not. Many shelters have outside volunteers to come and do what I'm doing. It does make it harder to get it and find housing or work but there are perks. I'm out of the heat,plenty of food and internet. My poor bones and joints though Scream1 I've upped my magnesium and potassium intake,plenty of eat water... All shelters require residents to do some work though,for obvious reasons of cleanliness.
Mission from god,eh? 1dunno1 I do know I have a good rapport with most of these pelple. I make an effort to show respect ,even when having to ask them to do or not to do something.
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, hurchel, Sami, SlowLoris
Like Reply