Prayers for Sir Slappy!
I found out that our dear @Slappy Kincaid got into a battle with his TV antennae and it looks like he lost this one!

Not only is he a damn fine Moderator, he's worked endlessly on the Q topic during our long journey together. He is the definition of a true Patriot and a true friend.

Love you brother!

Prayers for your speedy recovery!

Heartflowers
If you have to fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noahs Ark. And brother, its starting to rain...
Like Reply
Best to you Slappy!
Like Reply
[Image: 5D2215A9D3FF43AB91584587CB41F183.jpg]

Pull yer magic trick on this one!   [Image: 5gxxThs.gif]
[Image: sSxlT02.png]  [Image: Parler_logo.png] Daj@DaJavoo
Like Reply
[Image: IYtp5sy.jpg]
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"
--an Area 51 Raider

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience”.
--Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Billy, Catch, Cedar, Elric, Sami, Sassy, SouthernBelle, WNC
Like Reply
Just what is the condition of our fearless leader ?
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Catch, Cedar, Sami, SlowLoris, WNC
Like Reply
Hugs I hope you heal up quickly Slappy!
[Image: 0sKo4Oe.png]
"It's not your Duty, to satisfy all 7 billion Bunnyheads"~cynically absurd
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, BirdLady2, Catch, Cedar, Elric, FreeFlow, Sami, Sassy, WNC
Like Reply
[Image: serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.shopify...che=222729]

Done!

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

2 Chronicles 7:14

[Image: CkN08ot.gif]
Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, BirdLady2, Catch, Cedar, FreeFlow, Sami, Sassy, WNC
Like Reply
Bloody hell, Sir Slappy! You get yourself better pronto! The troops are all behind you, sending good thoughts
and wishes your way.
You are NOT getting out of your role so easily! (easily, eh? DO heal up, dear Slapster)
"Trump's supporters take him seriously but not literally. Trump's opponents take him literally but not seriously."-P Thiel (?)
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Catch, Cedar, Elric, FreeFlow, Goldilocks, Sami, Sassy, SlowLoris, WNC
Like Reply
My Dear Slappy, You have more lives than a cat! 

I'm so glad you are alive and have great neighbors who helped you. You are Bigly missed.

Have fun flirting with the nurses and get well soon.  Kiss

@Slappy Kincaid
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Catch, Cedar, Elric, FreeFlow, Goldilocks, Sami, SlowLoris, WNC
Like Reply
Our dear Slappy, we are all sending you lots of LOVE and GET WELL WISHES, and hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery!   Heartflowers 

Please don't be climbing on roofs again!!  Hugs  

[Image: LcDfnq3.jpg]

Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers
[Image: 0tNBekb.png]for our Constitutional Republic !!  
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Catch, Cedar, Elric, FreeFlow, Goldilocks, Sami, Sassy, WhiteAngel, WNC
Like Reply